Thread: Tool to connect my ecommerce software with marketplaces?

Tool to connect my ecommerce software with marketplaces?

Hi all,

we are at the moment at the early stage for an online shop and we want to sell our products on marketplaces like Amazon or eBay. The question is:

I am looking for a tool / software that helps me to makes processes easier or even more comfortable. I dont want to login to each marketplace and upload each single product manually. Also each marketplace has other requirements no ?

Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Zitti86 View Post
    Hi all,

we are at the moment at the early stage for an online shop and we want to sell our products on marketplaces like Amazon or eBay. The question is:

I am looking for a tool / software that helps me to makes processes easier or even more comfortable. I dont want to login to each marketplace and upload each single product manually. Also each marketplace has other requirements no ?

Thanks in advance.
    Hi!

You may try this one: https://sellbery.com/

If you have a little experience with data feed platforms, it's the best solution due to it simplicity in use

Hi!

It depends on a platform u use, is Shopify, Magento or Woocommerce? Or other?

Quote Originally Posted by Egor Nazarov View Post
    Hi!

You may try this one: https://sellbery.com/

If you have a little experience with data feed platforms, it's the best solution due to it simplicity in use
    thanks. I will have a look on it Pricing seems to be quite high?

Quote Originally Posted by Egor Nazarov View Post
    Hi!

It depends on a platform u use, is Shopify, Magento or Woocommerce? Or other?
    I wanna use Shopware. A friend referred me to magnalister. Any experience with it? Functionallity and pricing of magnalister seems to be ok ?!

Best

Price depends on your SKU quantity. Most of these kinds of tools have similar prices, however many data feed apps charges foe each channel you use separately, while via Sellbery I pay only for SKU.

To be honest, I have never tried it

Hi,
    multi-channel ecommerce merchants who are looking to simplify their operations and increase efficiency can try using following tools to help. They'll make it easier for you to maximize your customer acquisition efforts and streamline fulfillment, while leaving you enough time for customer service and strengthening relationships with suppliers and customers.
    Create and use multichannel ecommerce hub to connect with your customers
    Brand management software
    Engaging with branded mobile apps

Thread Information