Page 1 of 3 123 Last>>

Thread: Which CRM software do you use?

Which CRM software do you use?

Hi friends,

I am looking for good Indian CRM software for my business. Please suggest me cost-effective, easy to use CRM solutions.

I use some software from http://customertimes.com for my retail business. I have to say, that it is one of the best and affordable solutions currently available on the market. It can be easily optimised to all your needs, and is very easy to use as well

You could consider CiviCRM. It's meant for NPOs, but it's free and can be customized and may work for your purposes.

I suggest you with Apptivo CRM. It's cloud- based software specially designed for small business.

Our company used Highland Solutions

We needed a more custom solution to fit all of our needs and it has worked out well for us.

I presonally prefer some CRM software online solutions from BPMOnline. It allows me to makage all my customers efficiently and in a convenient way. It is a great software really

We use salesforce software for customer management, but we face some problem so move on to use Apptivo CRM. Many integrated apps helps to manage our business.

Salesforce CRM is best CRM software. It provide every phase to maintain customer management.

Customer relationship management providers have to offerings for the small business market, providing software as a service options, integration with other technologies and an understanding of what small businesses want from their customer relationships.
    ( Infusionsoft ) CRM Software and is very easy to use as well.

Client Relationship Software or CRM is wider concept than its meaning, a CRM doesn’t only mean it is just software which will store detail and information of clients but a good CRM also helps to look after lead generation, sales automation, invoices, and other special features. So, before opting any CRM, a user must have to crystal clear thoughts to get best CRM.

I personally prefer to use Bitrix24 CRM (Customer Relationship Management) as this is one of the best CRM that is not only cost effective but is also providing their A1 service in many different countries around the world. You can also learn about their service and how it is helpful for your business from Force Growth as this is known to be one of the best place where I get to know about each and everything that are known to be helpful for the business.

Hi, OP! We use Salesforce CRM for our business. I like it recommend it because it's easy to use and to set up, I also integrate Tenfold CTI with it for our phone system.

bpm'online tool. It helps you to cover three main streams: marketing, sales and service. You can ask for demo version, I am sure you will be satisfied with the app

By the way, other than Salesforce, we previously used SugarCRM and Zoho.

Salesforce CRM is the best CRM software which is used in my website.

Thread Information