Page 2 of 4 1234 Last>>

Thread: which seo technique is best for ranking over search engines?

Top of my head you may have some bad back links that you bought from a link farm? Also. what is your competition doing. Normally if you are doing Manuel links you should be moving up slowly over time
    Chris
    IRS Registered Tax Preparer

I think forum posting, guest posting and blog commenting is the best technique for ranking over search engines.

Correct. I do that too. It takes tons of time. It does work. If you billed out SEO time, I do not know how you would explain to your client and charge him for this time. It is tremendous. I do focus on do follow blogs and forums
    Chris

One thing you can do is create great content. After you create that great content use tools like:

http://followerwonk.com

to find influencers and then let them know about your content and engage them. Do not just ask them to re-tweet your content.

Another strategy is to find partners. Find sites that are not direct competition with you and then try to work together.

If you are losing page rank It probably is because you are not manually putting in enough hours doing back links
    Always target do follow sites
    Chris

And on a related note - for those of you trying to post links for SEO backlinking here at Small Biz, there is no point. Your links are marked as nofollow, so you gain nothing positive from the search engines.

There's a lot of great information in this thread. You've perhaps heard the phrase that "content is king," and this is absolutely true.

Blogging and content creation are getting mentioned a lot because they're probably among the most cost-effective way to get both SEO rankings AND traffic to your site with basically one fell swoop.

Google has gotten wise to spammy, low-rent content. If you're not posting knowledgeable, helpful, fresh, and relevant content when it comes to your specific niche, your blogging and content creation efforts won't help you out much.

If you ARE doing these things, however, you'll enjoy two results:

a) Folks will come to your site, because who doesn't love knowledgeable, helpful, fresh, and relevant content?!

b) You'll climb in the SEO rankings because Google will notice that your good content is getting the attention it deserves, and Google will want to help you out, because Google likes it when you make the Internet a better place by putting good content on it.

Hope this helps!

_ Sean

SEO techniques:

Blog posting
    Social bookmarking
    Blog commenting
    Classified
    Article submission

In my opinion, I think you should place emphasis on your content. Instead of spamming links, you should focus on improving your content quality and make it valuable and attractive

on page seo technique is best for ranking

Hi,

Search engine submission, Social bookmarking submission, Content marketing, Business Directory submission, Image and video sharing, ect...

the following are the best SEO techniques that can be regularly used and can retain more organic traffic for your website:
    Forum commenting
    Blog commenting
    Article submission
    Image posting
    Classified promotion
    Infography submission
    Video promotion

Not sure what particular "best seo technique" you're using is since there are so many techniques and aspects; therefore, I don't think it'll be possible to recommend a particular solution. The only way I can think of is revising your seo technique and plan. If your rank doesn't increase then there must be something wrong during your plan and seo process.

* Focus on Content
    * Video Marketing
    * Local SEO
    * Mobile Marketing
    * Long Tail Keywords
    * Social Media Sharing

I use this technique

Quote Originally Posted by marrick View Post
    The fact that you are losing your ranking says that you are not using the best seo technique. The best technique that you can do is to clean up your link profile and start giving users the information they want.
    Get high quality content written, publish them on the website and promote using social media ads.

Thread Information