Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last>>

Thread: which seo technique is best for ranking over search engines?

which seo technique is best for ranking over search engines?

Hi,

I am using best seo technique to increase ranking of website over search enignes but ranking is not improving so what should do to increase ranking?

thanks

SEO in short is a term that encapsulates everything you need to do to improve your web site’s or blogs ranking position in the various search engines. SEO has to must way for increase your ranking as - This includes configuration settings you have to apply on the website (that’s on page SEO) and techniques you can use outside the boundaries of the website (that’s off page SEO).

I prefer article writing and blogging along with links from high PR niche sites. These are good ways to optimize website on all search engines with getting improved keywords ranking.

Also, age of website helps too. I am dealing with a quick Google reshuffle ranking problem. I left 40 anchor texts this week. I do at least 10 a day. How long will this take to impact SEO? I know everything takes time, but this was a quick reshuffle.
    Chris
    IRS Registered Tax Preparer

You need to do high PR Article submission, Guest blogging, Forum Posting and blog commenting etc.
    You need to make backlinks on the website having page rank higher than you.

Best SEO Techniques

High PR Article Submission
    High PR Blog Commenting
    High PR Forum Posting
    High PR Guest Bloging

How quick will anchor text bank links effect a small Google reshuffling? I have been leaving at least 10 anchor text links a day for 10 days.
    Chris

Creating compelling, relevant and useful content; such as writing about your products, industry, general current market information with keyword oriented useful content will likely influence your website more than any of the other factor discussed here. After the Google Penguin update, regularly posted quality content is the recommended method to getting more traffic to your website. Ideally you should post at least 2 new articles per week, more being better, as Google will favour websites with frequently updated material that contains unique and relevant content. And if your website offers good content, other websites will naturally want to link to you as well.

Joining a web 2.0 site is an excellent method of developing search engine friendly links. If you are not familiar with the name, web 2.0 is the term used to describe websites that have a social networking component to them. Sites like Squidoo, StumbleUpon, and Delicious generate most of their content from the site users themselves. These types of pages facilitate interactive information sharing as well as collaboration, where you yourself can add articles that include up to 9 free backlinks per article to your website. Don’t duplicate any of your existing articles on your website and use them for either Squidoo or HubPages though, as search engines are filtering out content that way.

Creating compelling, relevant and useful content; such as writing about your products, industry, general current market information with keyword oriented useful content will likely influence your website more than any of the other factor discussed here. After the Google Penguin update, regularly posted quality content is the recommended method to getting more traffic to your website. Ideally you should post at least 2 new articles per week, more being better, as Google will favour websites with frequently updated material that contains unique and relevant content. And if your website offers good content, other websites will naturally want to link to you as well.

Joining a web 2.0 site is an excellent method of developing search engine friendly links. If you are not familiar with the name, web 2.0 is the term used to describe websites that have a social networking component to them. Sites like Squidoo, StumbleUpon, and Delicious generate most of their content from the site users themselves. These types of pages facilitate interactive information sharing as well as collaboration, where you yourself can add articles that include up to 9 free backlinks per article to your website. Don’t duplicate any of your existing articles on your website and use them for either Squidoo or HubPages though, as search engines are filtering out content that way.

Add sitemap to own site.

Unique and high quality contest helps to gain ranking in SERP's.

Try to build your links on high PR websites and always use fresh and high quality content for it.

I am a rookie. I missed adding Bing as a directory. I just added it. I, also, added some no name directory listings.

Question:
    How powerful is anchor texting after a month of adding only comments in do follow bogs?
    Chris

Quote Originally Posted by bonzy View Post
    Hi,

I am using best seo technique to increase ranking of website over search enignes but ranking is not improving so what should do to increase ranking?

thanks
    first let us know what kind of techniques you have done. Then we can suggest you the best and the rest.

Quote Originally Posted by bonzy View Post
    Hi,

thanks
    The fact that you are losing your ranking says that you are not using the best seo technique. The best technique that you can do is to clean up your link profile and start giving users the information they want.

Thread Information