Thread: Feedback on LeaseQ Website

Feedback on LeaseQ Website

Quality and Excellence should always be a top priority for all businesses. I wanted to take advantage of this forum to get honest but encouraging feedback on how we can improve our website.

Please feel free to check out our website https://www.leaseq.com/

Watch a quick, 1 minute video on how LeaseQ works.
    Even though its a short video - I didn't want to watch it.... and had to exit out from the site all together to make it go away.

Also, right off the bat you asking people-> "Cost of Equipment." Will people really know this cost?

Steve, your feedback are very valuable. I will definitely make note and let our team know so we can improve on this area. Thanks!

Site looks clean however, the pictures did not load quick and I was trying to figure out what the business was all about... I had to ready to really figure it out. Try and be more clear in your description instead of just putting "Price Quote" as your first header.

Quote Originally Posted by jlynn View Post
    Site looks clean however, the pictures did not load quick and I was trying to figure out what the business was all about... I had to ready to really figure it out. Try and be more clear in your description instead of just putting "Price Quote" as your first header.
    Jlynn, thanks for your review and feedback. I truly appreciate it. I will forward your comments to our whole team so we can make improvements.

Thread Information