Thread: Taobao

Taobao

Just not sure how many people know Taobao - Chinese ebay .

It is like ebay and offers millions of products. You can buy almost anything you want through Toabao.

Just it is a site in Chinese . Just not sure whether International people will also want to buy on taoBao . I think Taobao might be a good place for some small retailing business .

If people want , then they will need TaoBao agent who know Chinese and help to pay and ship .

I recently plan on a site about Taobao agent - taobaobridge.weebly - not sure how it will go .... whether any market for this service ...

Thanx for giving this new information.We didn't know about this.keep updating such upcoming news on this site.

this information is very usefull thanks for the information

I am thinking about the online business, too. There are not the english in the taobao store. It is a big problem.

Taobao offers good cheap products and it is a great place to buy something in order to resell in your own store. It is possible to use Google translate plugin in Chrome browser to translate this site to English or other language. The only problem is shipping, it is necessary to discuss shipping problem with taobao managers, they can help to find a solution.

There is also one more good chinese website for wholesalers - aliexpress.com. It ships almost everywhere in the world and you always can contact the seller to discuss and solve all problems that may arise.

Thank for you information.

Thread Information