Thread: Hi All,,, this is Ruchi agarwal

Hi All,,, this is Ruchi agarwal

Hey guys! im very new to this forum! hope to interact with some like minded people out here! Would like to know if anyone has any information on the ongoing projects related to construction/power/energy of India.. Any idea from where can i find the details from ...
    Ruchi agarwal

Hi
    I'm Lisa Lee & also a new user here. My point of view is that you search your projects by Social Media sites, and internet is the best option.

Hey Lisa, thanks a lot! The only problem I have faced it that the content is very general, I am never able to find accurate and current content. Any idea on what websites or social media sites I can go through..that will give me the latest details about the "upcoming" projects specifically.
    Ruchi agarwal

Hi Ruchi, Social Media sites - LinkedIn, Facebook, twitter, you should join these sites and conversed with people about your projects..and search on internet by different keywords related to your projects.

Hey Lisa, I did take part in other forums. And I found an interesting site called Projects Today. This site tells me news about the on going, up going and all the things related to power, energy and construction that is happening at a large level. It keeps updating the new stories. It is really helpful! Thank for the help!Thought I ll share my finding with you!
    Ruchi agarwal

Hi Ruchi! Nice to meet you. I am also here hoping to learn something new and meet new people

Hi Kirby and Lisa!

Hi Kirbi! Hope to have some great time with all you guys here! Hey Lisa, I had gone through the website 'ProjectsToday'. A great website for all Indian upcoming projects. Do take a look at it whenever u free. You can actually come to know at what stage a projects is. completed or stopped .. and many more.. It will really b of good help to my project related work
    Ruchi agarwal

Hi Ruchi,
    So You got any information related to your project..Why you don't start with the internet and people interaction. What is their opinion.

Hi Lisa,
    I am at present going through the website 'ProjectsToday'. It has lotta information regarding Indian projects. Have to see it's presence on social networking sites too..I will also check what are various people talking about Indian projects. Hey, have you heard of the eastern freeway in Mumbai? It's inaugurated already..take a look http://bit.ly/139OtTD
    Ruchi agarwal

Hi Lisa,
    I am at present going through the website 'ProjectsToday'. It has lotta information regarding Indian projects. Have to see it's presence on social networking sites too..I will also check what are various people talking about Indian projects. Hey, have you heard of the eastern freeway in Mumbai? It's inaugurated already..take a look http://bit.ly/139OtTD
    Ruchi agarwal

Hi Ruchi,
    Is it sufficient for you? This info is good for your project.

Hi,

Nice provide service.

Thread Information