Thread: NAS + workstation backup bare metal bundle?

NAS + workstation backup bare metal bundle?

Hi, in the past few days I have been looking for a NAS + Backup software bundle that will allow for bare metal backups of workstations in a small business environment.

Something that can be setup simply such as an Agent, that will automatically backup the "Full PC" every few days.

If a drive fails it can be replaced and the workstation quickly be brought back online with a complete image restore.

Does anyone know of such a solution? I have found a variety of software or NAS devices but the only "bundles" or "complete solutions" I can find are the Buffalo NAS and older; Seagate Blackarmor NAS which seems basically dead or a few years old. Also the Buffalo reviews on Amazon are not exactly encouraging...

It seems odd that there arent many "complete solutions" available.

I would rather not have to deal with tech support from two companies or worry about any comparability issues between two separate products.

any help would be greatly appreciated.

thanks.

NAS+workstation backup bare metal bundle is mostly usefull in little environment. If drive fails then it can be replced. And workstation quickly be brought back online with image.

Thread Information