I am a business man in USA and doing great deals in the foreign countries. Now I have to buy a business tool in Singapore which costs around 2 million USD which will be a great support**for my business but he is providing tools in only SGD. Even I have been checked with local vendors of Singapore but no one is providing tools in USD. So, now I was stuck in a problem to turn my USD to SGD.

I approached my bank for money conversion but they were suggesting me a long procedure which seems to*
take long time where I can't let my business deal in pause for such long time where I have to finish my deal within in a week. Even I have tried local vendors for currency conversion but they were expecting huge money as a commission.*

When I approached my close friends regarding this issue, some of them suggested "Gtrade1" as it has good ratings on online for currency conversion and some other friends suggested other online tools. But as we know all online currency conversion tools are not genuine so I was being in dilemma to go with it. Even I have to make huge money transaction for my business tool, Is it safe to do with Gtrade1?

So, would you please let me know your valuable suggestions for currency conversion?