Hi forum. I have been slowly developing an online dating website that I hope will rival the biggest names out there. I intend for it to be free, with a premium membership for little extra perks. But basically, it's free. I have years of experience with creating database driven eCommerce sites and thought I would have some fun trying to create a dating website. Turned out to be harder than I expected. I ran into many challenges along the way. From figuring out how to upload and compress profile images and them host then in CDN clouds, to encrypting sensitive data following PCI compliance, to just creating a search engine that works well. Lot's of challenges, lots of fun on this project. It's been up for 3 years now and it's a constant work in progress. Please login and try the features of my free dating website. I really need feedback from users on everything from page load times, to functionality and features. I want to create the best free dating website out there. Thanks, Jesse J. http://www.PureConnections.com