Thread: A New Comer

A New Comer

Hello Everyone,

Let me introduce myself to this community, I am very new to this community, I want to be a member of this forum by participating in the discussion forum and also want to share my views and suggestion regarding various topics of this forum. I hope you all will support me throughout the discussion.

Thanks a lot!
    Steven Shamar

Hi Steven,

Welcome to the community! I think this is a great avenue for individuals and business owners to have an online platform where they can network, learn and even share their own expertise for all those who are just starting. As for myself, i'm into the leasing equipment and financing business. We basically offer ourselves as the better alternative rather than directly buying equipments for business operations.

Hi Steven,

Welcome to the community! I think this is a great avenue for individuals and business owners to have an online platform where they can network, learn and even share their own expertise for all those who are just starting. As for myself, i'm into the leasing equipment and financing business. We basically offer ourselves as the better alternative rather than directly buying equipments for business operations.

Thread Information