Thread: looking for dating website software (hosted)

looking for dating website software (hosted)

Hi. I want to start a dating website using a hosted solution. A solution that has all the features of a dating website built into it (template, profiles, questionnaire, upload photos and video, social networking, chat, etc.). Their personnel installs, configures and maintains the website, while I focus on marketing the website. Any solutions out there? Thanks.

Have you Googled-> dating website software

There's tons and tons of information out there due the rather large number of dating sites.

Yes, I came across http://www.datingsitebuilder.com, but was wondering if there were others like it?

There are few very good eCommerce plugins for Wordpress. You should try eShop, Ecwid, PHPurchase or WP E-Commerce plugin. All these plugins comprises of many key features. It can be easily customize as per our needs.

There are having few dating software which are fully featured, there are several sites which are best these software will provide a powerful online community or online dating software to create profitable business. You must try out these sites such as Skadate, PG dating hosting, Etano dating, Skadate Lite Hosting etc.

Thread Information