Thread: how much your ranking affect on Google?

how much your ranking affect on Google?

hi,

After Google's new algorithm,how much your ranking affect and what are you doing to increase ranking on search engines?

Keep your link profile very natural. Don't do crappy/spammy link blasts. Add lots of original and useful content. Follow the guidelines put in place by the big G and don't try to cut corners for a quick fix.
    Get professional internet marketing consulting at http://trentbrownrigg.com

None. There are very few. Sorry but you only have to worry about rankings if you are not that confident to your SEO campaign.

My ranking has not effected at all

After google algorithm update, my rankings of one of my project are affected. But i have increased my off-page submission & branding of the site.

I'm safe, after Google penguin 2 none of my sites been affected... that's good for me

Page load speed has been part of the Google ranking algorithm

Question Increase Ranking

After the new algorithm ranking of websites are affected. Some of the effective techniques to overcome are:

-Use quality content
    -Appropriate keywords
    -Sufficient back links
    -Easy navigation
    -Attractive website

Use only relevant and authority sites and don't do spamming now and don't use copy content.

After the launch of panda penguine my site was also gone down and after that I started to post the link only on high PR and DA sites which has helped me a lot in gaining the rank again on google. So try to post your links on good sites and avoid doing spamming.

My website ranking is not affected after updated Google penguin 2.

I lost all my rankings for one of my client's site. What I did was to clean the link profile of the site and then start building links from other local domains. I haven't fully recovered yet from the updates but I've seen a good recovery from it.

Pagerank has dropped, but the traffic has increased. I am still working on it.

I lost my website Ranking web Google announced updates But I did recovery Ranking of my website and slowly I got back Ranking.

Sheer quantity doesn't cut it anymore -- when it comes to linking strategies, Google is paying attention to relevance and quantity these days.
    Sean B.

Thread Information