Thread: Google Panda & Penguin

Google Panda & Penguin

After Google Panda and Penguin updates, how you reset your SEO strategy and how you find quality links resources?

As we always focused on building quality backlinks and content, our website was not affected by Panda or Penguin updates. A website will never be affected by any of the Google past and future updates, if its following the Google guidelines. Publish unique and informative content on your websites, which visitors would like to read. Do not stuff unwanted links in the content. A link should only be inserted if its going to helpful for the readers. A link should only be added if you think that visitors would click on it to find out more information. If the content of your website is helpful, the visitors would share it with others and your website would acquire genuine backlinks.

Panda, Penguin, and the EMD update did clear some of the clutter. All of these highly competitive terms have been repeatedly abused for years. I don’t think there was ever a time when these results were clean, in terms of what Google might expect from its own search engine.

Google new update EMD(exact match domain ) in which we use unique content including domain name not same as keyword.

After these two updates, you have to work on quality of site as well as quality links so it will be better to do branding of your site for quality links.

My heart was totally Broken While Google did Panda and Penguin update. I was very upset and disappointed. I just follow Panda and Penguin update guidelines & I did start working on high authorized and quality sites. Slowly Slowly I got back Ranking of my website.

There's a lot of good information, here. With Panda and Penguin, Google really took square aim at sites that were populating the web with content that's less than top quality. The new algorithm updates mean that search results are going to connect Google's users with websites that have the best reputation, have the most relevant links pointing to them, and that are connected with the most popular and relevant websites in their given niche.

As vanilla23 mentioned, it was an effort to "clear some of the clutter." And it definitely worked.
    Sean B.

Thread Information