Thread: all-in-one ecommerce solution?

all-in-one ecommerce solution?

Hi. I want to start a website selling clothes. I'm looking for a turnkey, all-in-one ecommerce solution that has the shopping cart, card processing, design templates, and hosting all in one place. I think Volusion comes close to what I'm looking for, but are there any others? Thanks.

There are few more providers who offer turn key solution. Let us know how much you are planning to invest in the eCommerce solution, we will suggest you few providers as per your budget.

Alternative variant

Hello kevin32,

If you want to hear the alternative solution I can advice Ecwid. I believe it is cheaper and has free plan to try it. Also, it allows to create a Facebook store what is a big benefit.
    Last edited by CS-Market; 05-13-2013 at 04:46 AM.

I think Volusion comes close to what I'm looking for, but are there any others?....

**Links removed by Site Administrator so it doesn't look like you're spamming us. Please don't post them again.**

You should try magento ecommerce solutions for your site. It will provide you complete turn key solution.

Hope, you found a best platform to start your ecommerce business. If not, I would like to suggest you a customized ecommerce platform, e-Smart eCommerce Suite from Ydeveloper.com - it's all in one solution! In addition, it supports multistore ecommerce.

The only bad thing im seeing in an all-in-one solution is cost... some of the companies offering those all-in-one charge you if your item get sold plus charges for processing credit card...
    Memory Duplicator - OneDuplicator "The Best CD DVD and Memory Duplicator Provider"

Connected Business has those eCommerce features like design templates and XML packages for your storefront, it also has a payment gateway.
    http://www.connectedbusiness.com/ecommerce.html

Take a look at VPASPs new all-in-one solution http://www.vpasp.com/virtprog/vpaspbusinessready.htm - it encompasses their feature packed software with premium ecommerce hosting and is incredibly user friendly.

Thread Information