Thread: Warehouse Communication Software

Question Warehouse Communication Software

I am looking for the most efficient platform and software to facilitate communication between my company's eCommerce website and our warehouse & fulfillment center.

I need the warehouse to receive live orders as they are coming in on the website automatically ONCE payment has been confirmed and processed.

Our products are housewares - mainly cutting boards - and we will be offering customers to engrave their initials and logos on the boards. This information will need to be on the PO that the warehouse receives. We estimate to sell 6,000 units in 2013 via eCommerce.

What is the best eCommerce platform for my needs?

What is the most compatible Inventory Management software for said platform?

Any advice and help is appreciated. If you have any questions, I would be happy to answer them.

I think you should go for MCLane Logistics Technology's warehouse management system. It will surely help you out. Good Luck!

You certainly know how to keep a reader entertained. I really enjoyed what you had to say.it according to my need and demand.

I think the difficulty and investment that would be involved in setting up a customer support system largely depends upon the size and scope of your selling operation.

This is a big problem for many ecommerce companies, inventory management. That's why we developed a fully integrated omni channel solution so that your inventory is centrally managed across all your selling channels. Our latest release, now includes a warehouse management solution which does exactly as you requested, displays your web orders as they come in. As your warehouse team fulfills the orders, it will also print the shipping labels and update your website in real time with the tracking information.

Here is a link to the warehouse module you are asking about https://vimeo.com/83815982

Feel free to check out the other videos on our pages there. I think you will like what you see.

Thanks!

Gary

Hi Frank,

Solid Commerce is definitely the solution you're looking for. We designed our fully-integrated SaaS solution to help reduce a lot of the complexities that can come along with selling through different fulfillment methods, suppliers, and marketplaces.

Take a look: http://solidcommerce.com/solutions/o...t-fulfillment/

We've got a ton of flexible order management options that are built out to help you keep track of things exactly the way you want to. We'll also help you synchronize and automate the communication between your webstores and your vendors/suppliers/warehouses. And we'll work with ConnectedBusiness up there to do it! They're one of our awesome partners.

Feel free to reach out with a PM if you want to talk a little further about how we can help you out. I'm always a fan of a phone chat over these message boards. Hope this helps!
    Sean B.

Thread Information