Page 6 of 7 ... 4567 Last>>

Thread: Which Social Media do you choose?

Reply: Which Social Media do you choose?

Google+ is getting shut down in a few days so I would suggest Facebook and Pinterest.

Quote Originally Posted by stevenmethew View Post
    Google+ is getting shut down in a few days...
    Google+ was pretty useless (for me at least) and had security problems .

It all depends on your goals. Twitter and Facebook are great in the promotion of everything. Instagram is still growing, but if you work in the B2B sector, this network won’t be for you.
    LinkedIn is great for business.
    Don’t forget about YouTube (videos are great tools in promotion) and Pinterest.
    All social networks I mentioned above are international. But you should analyze your target audience to know what social networks your website visitors use. Maybe it is something local you don’t even know about.

I have use three social media sites- twitter, Instagram and Facebook. These site are very popular all over the world.

Nearly all the social media site, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn. Currently, I spend most of my time on YouTube for making SEO related videos. Check my recently made video below:-

Facebook Advertising.

Facebook is most important platform for your business it has the largest audience around the world you should definitely choose facebook

I would suggest Facebook

Personally, I think Facebook, Quora and Pinterest are the best places to get leads and traffics.

Facebook is the most important platform to promote your business.

I would recommend to use Facebook which is better than other social media platform.

Literally I choose, Linkedin for Making strong business Contacts using a Linkedin connection. Facebook for Traffic, user spent more time on facebook for watching the new Newsfeed. Branding Instagram is also a better option but we can't give more important so you have to go for Facebook. Using Twitter for post sharing it Crawls so fast that they are Indexable within a half-hour and you can see your post live.

There are many social media platforms from which you can choose the best suitable platform for your business. Before to choose find out who are your targeted customers, their demographics, the personality of your brand, etc.
    I use Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter to attract and engage potential customers.

Social media is the trend of online marketing, there are various social media platforms that can be used to engage the audience, find your target customers and convert them through organic or paid options. Almost every social media site started offering advertising options. You should choose the top-performing social media channel where your target audience can be found. Use SMM strategies to effectively use social media platforms.
    Last edited by aishley; 11-18-2019 at 02:00 AM.

There are lots of social media platform available but choosing from it, totally depends on what type of product/ services you are offering as for some business twitter helpful for some facebook etc

Social networking (Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+).
    Microblogging (Twitter, Tumblr).
    Photo sharing (Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest).
    Video sharing (YouTube, Facebook Live, Periscope, Vimeo).

Thread Information