Page 1 of 2 12 Last>>

Thread: How to build an internet marketing plan?

How to build an internet marketing plan?

Hi,

Can anyone tell ma any effective internet marketing plan? Any suggestions is welcome

This is not an question that can be answered in one sentence or in a couple of paragraphs. We have numerous free ebooks that can help you become successful on the Net. One of them is called Make Your Content Presell, which can be found here: http://mycp.sitesell.com

We also provide free Facebook help here: blog.sitesell.com

Those two items can get you long way on the Net. Good luck!
    Warm Regards,

Denise

Quote Originally Posted by Avah View Post
    Hi,

Can anyone tell ma any effective internet marketing plan? Any suggestions is welcome
    There are no short cuts to online promotion. It's the cumulative effort of the various techniques like SEO and promotional campaigns and promotional product offering to ones clients. The essence lies in the fact that you got to create something unique and create the demand for the product initially and later start building brand name for ones business through promotional campaigns and promotional product offering.

Hi Denise and John,

I understand that this is quite a broad question and I really appreciate all your suggestions I think It will help me a lot..

Hi,

If you want to grow your business through online marketing then you have to think your company as brand.Do the things which will help you to promote your business such as advertisement,promotion at TV,video optimization,social marketing etc.

Marketing plan in a nutshell:

1. Know who your target is, and what problem you're solving for them.
    2. Construct an irresistible offer for them.
    3. Find out where your target hangs out (forums, offline, groups, dating sites, etc.)
    4. Research competition, see where they advertise and how they advertise.
    5. Put your offer in front of target market, wherever they're hanging out.

I know this is simple with lots of holes, but it is a killer marketing plan in a few short sentences.

Hope this helps...

Social media networking is one of the ways to promote your business, see facebook advertisement for example. There are many users of facebook today.

See, if you are looking for an internet marketing plan, then i would like to tell you that it all depends on the business you want to run. Well, it does not matter that whether you are looking for a small business or a large one, marketing plan will be the same in both of the situations.

Social media is the key now. I spend 1 hour a day on Facebook. I send messages to add me as a friend. I wish people a Happy Birthday, etc. All my clients are locals so I am focusing on locals.
    Chris
    IRS Registered Tax Preparer

Hello there.

A few things speaking from experience as an online marketer:

To set up an internet marketing campaign for your business there are few things you will need.
    1. Aweber(or other) email software
    The reason being that marketing online is all about building a subscription base of potential and current clients to provide them with information about your products and services, building a list can take time and does require some education in how to go about it. However having a list is crucial since keeping in touch with your clients and offering them great value and inforamtion is a sure fire way to do good business and repeat it.

2. Using a "landing page" to capture email address and names is also needed, once you have a landing page (you know, the ones that ask you for an email address and name to receive certain information) and software that can auto-send mail out to these people with the information your offering your set to start building a list.

There are many different ways to go about find subscribers, however marketing online does involve risk and paid strategies can be hit and miss, you just need to find potential clients (in the niche your selling in!) and offer great value for them so sign up to receive information from you.

There's a bootcamp in my sig that can help maybe, anyway good luck!

Hope that helps, and good luck!

Is there any way to set up sharing of links etc on a timer system in Facebook?
    Chris

Yes, there are a few aps you can use to achieve this, depending on what you want to link. For blogs I would suggest post planner, or networked blogs. for just links purley... well I wouldn't advise just sharing links because it is not as effective as sharing content with link in it.

AWeber has it's own timer setting if you wish to share things from there onto social media such as FB and Twitter.

Yes, there are a few aps you can use to achieve this, depending on what you want to link. For blogs I would suggest post planner, or networked blogs. for just links purley... well I wouldn't advise just sharing links because it is not as effective as sharing content with link in it.

This is because people will not view it so much as just spam links. To reach out to people you are far better off using valued content.

AWeber has it's own timer setting if you wish to share things from there onto social media such as FB and Twitter.

Keep it simple. On Facebook, I want to share an article on incomes taxes at 6:00 am, 12:00pm and 3 pm. the same day. I may add a comment from me. How do I do this?
    Chris

Thread Information