Page 2 of 2 12

Thread: How to build an internet marketing plan?

Is post planner totally free ?
    Chris
    IRS Registered Tax Preparer

It's like any other business plan. Decide your audience, your strategy and the implementation .....in that order.

Exactly focus focus on your audience. The best days for Facebook are Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. The weekends are the worse.
    Chris

Online for many years trully help a lot in building a business. Thanks this post.

You can first can note down your goals, your resources and tools you have in hand. do you have any budget for running online advertising compaigns then you can make a good internet marketing plan.

Buzz Web Media PO Box 131 Baulkham Hills NSW
    This is a broad question. Building your marketing plan takes a lot of research to have knowledge of your target customer. Just follow the step by step process so that anything can be done successfully.

I have just expanded my anchor text key words to now include a town 8 miles away. I decided to expamd my customer base some. 10 days ago I was position 85 on that search now I am position 31 in Google. Moving up in position now is easy. As I get closer to the first page, it will take more time and work. Keep marketing plan simple and targeted.
    Chris

First things firs - You must first understand everything in your business.

You can set up a good marketing plan through these steps:

Search behavior analysis - Try to find out what are the hottest topics that are related to your site that are being searched by casual internet users. This will give you a good map on how you can anticipate and provide what they want to see before others do.

Certain Situation that they're in - There are users that are looking for something to help them sort out the things they need depending on the situation. Try to provide something out of there.

Thread Information