Page 3 of 5 12345 Last>>

Thread: Ecommerce software

Shopify , virtuemart , oscommerce, magento are really good eCommerce platforms and provides excellent services there some other products also like Etsy Clone which can provide same service and excellent in working.

I suggest to contact freegigahost.com we offer a wonderful e-commerce platform that it has all store owners, vendors and clients needs.

It is really very confusing task to find a eCommerce software, it was more difficult for the person who are new to ecommerce business. There are having some top ecommerce platform which are best if you are thinking to start your own online store. I will suggest you few names which are good ecommerce software, below given name is a few are some hosted shopping cart that I recommend you are:-
    Shopify
    Bigcommerce
    Squarespace commerce
    Weebly ecommerce

i agree with itjared.

A consumer is more likely to purchase an item from your website if they understand exactly what they are buying.

Any Ecommerce platforms that you choose should provide ease of use, versatility, compatibility and efficiency for your business.

Look for something that’s going to allow your company to perform optimally.

By the end of the day if your business is running smoothly that means more successful transactions, more accurate inventory statistics, effective communication between all of your sales channels and ultimately more money in your pocket and better feedback from your customers.

Certain softwares obviously are better than others depending on what you're selling and where you're selling it.

Do plenty of research whether you're choosing a shopping cart, webhost, vendor management software etc.

My advice would be to use a hosted ecommerce platform. The companies that host the platforms handle security and PCI compliance for you.

You need to define a bit what ""security"" means for you. Do you have any specific requirements? Any hosted platform is secure.

The best thing about hosted platforms is the fact that you don't need to handle IT stuff, you only create an account, set them up and then run them.

When you're searching for the best platform make sure that it support the payment and shipment options you use and that is responsive. Bigcommerce does these very well.

EcommerceMix has been delivering customized E-Commerce Marketplace Website Software website solutions for clients of all sizes. Take your business to the next level with EcommerceMix custom ecommerce web design and development. Would suggest to check for the software available.

And how do you guys create your eCommerce websites? Do you use some templates or Magento? It is really interesting for me
    Last edited by jcage; 12-29-2015 at 05:40 AM.

Try magento eCommerce software it is an free open source software...Contact Openwave Computing NYC magento experts for best eCommerce web development with best price...

I like cs-cart and I've done some work with magento.

Hi,
    I would recommend you to take a look at segmentify which gives personalized product recommendations and more.
    You can also check the following article about ecommerce softwares.
    Regards.

This is great! Thanks for the informations

This thread was really helpful

As for me, I like to use Wordpress and some wordpress themes for my eCommerce projects. It is a perfect thing for SEO and business purposes. I like this combination a lot really

Thread Information