Page 2 of 5 1234 ... Last>>

Thread: Ecommerce software

I`d advice some WP solution. F.e. google 'gosu sell'. I myself gonna build a webstore and I`m looking for good solution with adequate support without throwing heaps of money on it. Been watching after these guys during a month. Imho they gonna offer something powerful enough and much more user-friendly than Woo Commerce does. Subscribed for Beta.

shopify cs cart and magento are the best infact the company which I work for is the dealer of cs-cart licenses and provides them at a cheap rate. You should see which suits you and also see the complexity of each one of them.

I can give you a bunch of recommendations but it really depends on your specific needs and budget. I recently wrote a post on my blog about the different platforms and their features. Have a look here http://bit.ly/15OXhj8 and check it out. Hope it helps and good luck on your journey

As most other users have posted, the answer will rely heavily on the type of website you have, products you are selling, and your budget. There is hosted eCommerce (does not require you to purchase web hosting) and self-hosted eCommerce (requires you to purchase web hosting).

In my opinion, I would stick with hosted eCommerce software as it is much easier to setup and manage. I would recommend using BigCommerce first as they are the best and their plans start at $24.95 per month. If you do not like them, Shopify and Volusion are good alternatives.

Both BigCommerce and Shopify are integrated with Stripe so you can accept credit cards on your store without paying a monthly service fee.

Try AbanteCart or open cart

they are both free and well supported with many features.so please try!

You can give a try for Uniecommerce

Sure you would like its features
    All in one merchant platform combining group deals and online auction with regular ecommerce. Price is cost effective with one time payment. Check out the demo.

Do not know much about your business requirements, you can try VevoCart. It's a secure pa-dss compliant e-commerce application featuring responsive storefront with rich features. hope this helps.

You might want to check out 3dCart -- a lot of smaller sellers love it because it's got one of the lower price points among the shopping cart solutions.

Can I ask what you didn't like about Magento? In terms of pricing, it's completely free. This means that they don't really have support resources...but the fact that it's open-source means that a pretty talkative and very helpful support community has sprung up around it. There are all kinds of forums where you can find the information you're looking for in terms of set-up and execution, and a ton of developers who can help you build out exactly what you need.

Hope this helps!

_ Sean

Hi,

How about BigCommerce?

Bigcommerce is a great option. They're very new and very well-established, so you should have a really easy time integrating with other products and services that you want to use alongside your webstore.

What's more is that they've got a pretty great community forum that can help you out with any problems you might run into.

_ Sean

I've used Bigcommerce before with success. It's easy to use.

Quote Originally Posted by mpollak450 View Post
    I've used Bigcommerce before with success. It's easy to use.
    I've heard this sentiment echoed a lot of times within our own customer base. In fact, I've actually seen evidence that Bigcommerce is nice and easy to use firsthand.

We have set up some demo accounts on Bigcommerce here at Solid Commerce (full disclosure, they're a partner of ours along with Volusion, Magento, 3dcart, and others), and it's surprisingly easy to get a site all setup and looking really nice.

Further, Bigcommerce Next is coming out soon (the next iteration of their storefront software), and it's got a whole host of imporvements that have been built in. The back-end has improved, most of the designs are fully responsive (which is HUGE when it comes to SEO and such), and there are some other awesome new features like the ability to add a built-in blog.
    Sean B.

I shall suggest you shopify, magento, cubecart, cs-cart, pinnaclecart, uniecommerce and much more.

Both good and free supported with many features

Any one with Idosell exp?
    Cheers
    Marek

Thread Information