Page 4 of 5 ... 2345 Last>>

Thread: Ecommerce software

I would say to still try out Magento, if you haven't already. There are quite a number of guides for it out there, which would make it easy for you to install and use it.

Today, Shopify and Magento are the most widely used ecommerce store development platforms. But because of fundamental differences, these platforms don't give a developer the result he wants to achieve. Here are some platforms' tips to be well aware of what each of them is about.Today, Shopify and Magento are the most widely used ecommerce store development platforms. But because of fundamental differences, these platforms don't give a developer the result he wants to achieve. Here are some platforms' tips to be well aware of what each of them is about.

Red face

I have found that OpenCart, which is free and open source, to be very robust compared to other "free" shopping carts. There is a bit of a learning curve, but if you know how to upload files via ftp then it is fairly straight-forward to setup. The extensions are fairly affordable, usually costing around $10-20 for the basic ones that you need. I have compared OpenCart to other shopping cart systems and found it to have most of the features that you need and to be relatively inexpensive.

Hope this helps answer your question.

Hello All,

I'm looking for a order management platform for orders coming in from either magento or demandware. Alternately I would also consider MOZU. The software will need to sync orders from any of those channels mentioned flow into a 3 pl warehouse then to ship station or UPS world ship. Tracking would then be synced to the order management platform and then to the channel. Would also need inventory syncs and well as new customers. Any ideas?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by eric v View Post
    Hello All,

I'm looking for a order management platform for orders coming in from either magento or demandware. Alternately I would also consider MOZU. The software will need to sync orders from any of those channels mentioned flow into a 3 pl warehouse then to ship station or UPS world ship. Tracking would then be synced to the order management platform and then to the channel. Would also need inventory syncs and well as new customers. Any ideas?

Thanks
    Looks like I found a Order Management platform that will customize my solution using MOZU. www.ordersimplicity.com

They are extremely helpful and have great pricing. Just figured I let you all know.

Hello, Igalol!

CS-Cart seems to be the solution in your case. Give it a try!
    PHP based shopping cart software

I`d advice some WP solution. F.e. google 'gosu sell'. I myself gonna build a webstore and I`m looking for good solution with adequate support without throwing heaps of money on it. Been watching after these guys during a month. Imho they gonna offer something powerful enough and much more user-friendly than Woo Commerce does. Subscribed for Beta.

If you want to get some high-end custom eCommerce software for your business, I recommend you to use the help of the services from https://www.issart.com/en/ It is a very nice software development company which deals with different tasks in this field. I guess you will be pleased with everything

2 main software for eCommerce are whcih are used by most of the people shopify and magento

If you are worried about the security of your customers' data and security when it comes to payment gateway, I recommend G2A PAY in my opinion best in the market

How many products do you have?
    What types of products do you have?
    Please try to understand the feature of the different types of shopping cart and think how it helpful for my business. Then only please select a shopping paltform for your business.

I recommend you that if you are a beginner in online business, i suggest you that shopify will be apt for you. But if you would like to develope a big store, i suggest you that Magento is perfect

There is many options like Opencart, Magento. you can search more.

Open cart is not great store. But if you would like to make simple and inexpensive store, please try shopysuite.com. Here you can use your own hosting plan and $250.00 one time payment. No yearly or monthly fees. I think, the new platform will be great for small business.

Magento is great. but open cart, i do not recommend more

But if you would like to reduce the cost of the e-commerce business, please try with shopysuite.com. According to shopysuite information, no yearly or monthly payment and we can use our own hosting service for our business

The top marketing app for me is zen-promo. https://zen-promo.com/comment_bot_instagram. Check out what it does. All the foolow\ unfollow functions. And in addition, it gives solid analytic tools. And has a spyntax format for creating comments.

Thread Information