Page 1 of 2 12 Last>>

Thread: What is the future of Guest Posting?

What is the future of Guest Posting?

Last year SEO market got many evolves. Panda and Penguin really have made the task more tough. Finding a quality contextual link is the demand of the time and the solution is Guest posting.

Publishing the article into different relevant blogs are essential for the time. But the question is does it is the future too.

Friend share your views.

Stay away from guest posting for the sake of it, Google is excellent at knowing if something is "unnatural" and an attempt to game the system.

If its a relevant website you want to guest post on, go ahead.

Still worth to try if that's a related-content site.

In my view future of guest posting is bright because it remove the spamming completely and also quality content will be posted every time though it's a different thing that few people allow guest posts on their sites but still it is effective.

Guest posting has been a great method in Getting contextual links before and until now. And as I can see, it's future will be as it is right now. Why? Because not all SEOs can produce a good and compelling content.

There are only a small portion of SEOs out there that can get links guest posting, making this method one of the most filtered link building tactics. So I think it will still be one of the best in the future.

Guest blogging has become more important after Panda and Penguin. But Google’s Penguin update has meant that the writing guidelines for guest posts have become much more stringent and strict. If we use guest blogging in right way then it has the ability to help you create links to your website from high authority pages.

Guest posting has a good future because it provides authentic and quality back link according to relevancy.

In the future, bloggers would adjust their guest post guidelines so that it applies to whatever Google wants.

Because if you ignore organic traffic, you’d work your butts off to generate targeted traffic and readers to your website consistently.

In the future, bloggers would adjust their guest post guidelines so that it applies to whatever Google wants.

Because if you ignore organic traffic, you’d work your butts off to generate targeted traffic and readers to your website consistently.

Now,does guest posting on niche high quality sites don't work? Can I have a few authors with good rapport in the industry write about my company with a backlink? WOuld this become natural way?

If the website is relative to your post and the content is informative & unique then guest posting is truly effective.

Guest post is one of the best off page technique to build quality link for a long time. This is also an organic link building method. You should avoid low quality content for the guest post. Low quality content may be harmful for website ranking as well as website performance.

Quote Originally Posted by wdcbangalore View Post
    Guest post is one of the best off page technique to build quality link for a long time. This is also an organic link building method. You should avoid low quality content for the guest post. Low quality content may be harmful for website ranking as well as website performance.
    What exectly is low quality content?

I think guest post doesnt have any future since the change of the SEO

guest post are helpful only from thematic sites.

Thread Information