Thread: I need the whole solution from shopping cart to shipping label and postage

I need the whole solution from shopping cart to shipping label and postage

I have an online retail business and I cannot connect the dots. I have been trying to rely on people who should know how to do this but they keep coming up short. I use Mals-E for a shopping cart but I am not married to it. I use quickbooks for my accounting and I want to track my inventory with it. I have endicia for postage but so far I haven't been using it. My packages are very small and the size of the postage label is limited to about 3 inches high. I also have a dymo 450 dual printer but I dont sue it yet either. Instead I go to the post office everyday. That is something I want to change. I am currently using paypal but I hate them and i want to go with a merchant account. So I want to daown load my orders daily to quickbooks to thrack my dollars and my inventory. Then I want to also download my orders so they can be filled, postage put in it and address lables printed. I outgrew my current method of copy and paste into a spreadshet 6 months ago. I fill about 15 orders a day with $40 being the average sale. I do international shipping daily and I don't want to go with priority shipping if I can help it. I am good at what I make but that doesn't mean I am any good at web integrations at all.

Please help. I'm looking for an all in one package but everything seems to be multiple layers of software. I am willing to go to a web designer and start from scratch.

Hi Dutch,

Have you looked at multichannel ecommerce software? I personally havn't heard of Mals-E as a shopping cart but may I take a look at your site?

Our software may be what you are looking for, have a look at our site and see if this is the sort of thing you are after www.linnworks.com
    Linnworks - Multichannel Order Management
    www.linnworks.com

We can definitely help you out! No need to go looking for a custom developer to reinvent the wheel for you.

Solid Commerce was designed to do EXACTLY the stuff you're looking for. We basically unify every aspect of online selling, and bring all of your operations into one place.

On multiple channels, too.

This means that if you're selling in multiple places (marketplaces like Amazon, Rakuten, Half.com, Overstock -- and in your own webstore with Volusion, Bigcommerce, 3dcart, etc), you can manage EVERYTHING from a single interface.

Inventory, listings, orders, customers, shipping, and repricing. We have a full partnership and integration with Endicia, so you don't have to change anything about your existing setup. We can connect with everything you're already doing, and then automate things to save you time and help you make a bit more money.

Take a look: http://solidcommerce.com/solutions/

If you want to talk a bit more about how we can help you out with your specific online selling goals, you can shoot me a PM here, or email me directly at sean.b@solidcommerce.com. Hope this helps, and happy selling!
    Sean B.

Thread Information