Thread: Rate my site

Rate my site

Hello I am actually this is actually part of a co-op and that is why there are so many busy links on the right side. I am having trouble getting things done to the site that I want and I plan on creating a new site that is exclusively for me. I would like some feedback as to what is good and bad about it so I have some good direction with the new one. www.dutchwaregear.com

whatever you do if you use a wordpress theme as the site you posted does, make sure you modify it properly so that it doesnt appear as a post. tha facilities exist, to me it looks like whoever did this site was in a rush or just couldn't be bothered.

Hippi

Hi,
    I looked at your web site. It is an e-store. I couldn't find "Terms and Conditions" page. Is it there or not?
    I guess, for a business owner this page is important.
    Good luck with your site
    How to spend less money for a web site design. Free courses.
    www.kalamelka.com

Quote Originally Posted by dutch View Post
    Hello I am actually this is actually part of a co-op and that is why there are so many busy links on the right side. I am having trouble getting things done to the site that I want and I plan on creating a new site that is exclusively for me. I would like some feedback as to what is good and bad about it so I have some good direction with the new one. www.dutchwaregear.com
    You site is good but it may be the best form the point of design purpose and then the functionality provided is nice but if you will add some written content then it will look better and descriptive and more authentic.

Thread Information