Page 1 of 2 12 Last>>

Thread: how to choose the right keywords for the site?

how to choose the right keywords for the site?

Hey

i'm just wondering if there are any other ways to choose the keywords for the site?
    till now, i did it by checking different parameters of competiton and amount of searches in a month by people. i used googe adwords tool for
    checking these pramaters.

how do you work with your keywords? are there any other alternatives i can use?

thanks for your time.

more and more people searching in google ,google have google Adwords shows how people to searching

The most important thing about using key words is to be sure you are using keyword that are on the page you are taking about.

The criteria are different for every engine, but all engines share several commonalities. It all boils down to the type and amount of content provided on a given website.

Decide what search queries you want to show up for. Do some research on how many people are actually searching for your site. Many times it is best to consult a "natural search engine optimization" professional during this process. There are several tools available from Google, Overture, and third party software developers that can make the keyword research process easier.

Use the keyword selection tool and do some competition analysis to get best keywords.

Use Google Adwords Keyword Tool and Google Webmasters to see what keywords are being used to visit your sites by random searches worldwide. These tools can help you do keyword research as well to see what keywords should be used in order to increase traffic volume and as well as conversions. SEMRush is also a good keyword tool, but not available for free.

Use Google Adwords tool its the best way.It will give you numerous keywords from which you can choose from.

I am using Google Adwords tool along with microniche finder. When i have to go more specific searches specially based on particular cities i use wordtracker. These three are the best available tools.

1. Think like a customer when you create your initial list.

Write down the main categories of your business and the terms or phrases that might fall under each of those categories. Include terms or phrases your customers would use to describe your products or services.

2. Select more general or specific keywords depending on your goal.

To reach customers more effectively, select specific keywords that directly relate to your ad's theme. But keep in mind that if the keywords are too specific, you might not be able to reach as many people as you'd like. If you sell specialized shoes, for example, using a specific keyword would mean your ad only appears for terms that apply to your business.

3. Group similar keywords into themes.

Try grouping your keywords into themes based on your products, services, or other categories.

4. Pick the right number of keywords.

Most advertisers find it useful to have somewhere between five and 20 keywords per ad group, although you can have more than 20 keywords in an ad group.

If you are looking for professional service in Keyword selection or increasing the web traffic, go for the "Nichesuite". Nichesuite provides you the most affordable, effective and flexible solution.

1. Think like a customer when you create your initial list.

Write down the main categories of your business and the terms or phrases that might fall under each of those categories. Include terms or phrases your customers would use to describe your products or services.

2. Select more general or specific keywords depending on your goal.

To reach customers more effectively, select specific keywords that directly relate to your ad's theme. But keep in mind that if the keywords are too specific, you might not be able to reach as many people as you'd like. If you sell specialized shoes, for example, using a specific keyword would mean your ad only appears for terms that apply to your business.

3. Group similar keywords into themes.

Try grouping your keywords into themes based on your products, services, or other categories.

4. Pick the right number of keywords.

Most advertisers find it useful to have somewhere between five and 20 keywords per ad group, although you can have more than 20 keywords in an ad group.

If you are looking for professional service in Keyword selection or increasing the web traffic, go for the "Nichesuite". Nichesuite provides you the most affordable, effective and flexible solution.

Its very important to know choose right keywords for web site but most of people be in confusion to choose right & relevant keywords to optimize ! Use Google Adwords tool to choose right keyword for a web site ! Google Adwords show the right keywords for a web site & just choose high search keywords with low competition.

I use Brainstorm It, which is a SiteSell module. It uses Wordtracker data plus it's own proprietary technology to hone in on niche-specific keywords. This is different than using Adwords, because Adwords is for advertisers. Brainstorm It is for publishers. There is a difference in what data is provided and where it comes from.

I then analyze the keywords in terms of how many people are searching for them and how many people are supplying information about them.

I try to gather about 300 keywords regarding my niche, and then organize them into categories by "topic." If there aren't enough keywords, or if what I have is not viable enough, I dig deeper by looking at related words.

It's quite a process and involves a lot of analysis. But in the end, my site blueprint is laid out and the site almost writes itself.
    Warm Regards,

Denise

There are many ways to choose keywords but one of the best way is to use Google adword Tool.This tool provides complete information about keywords like competition , global monthly searches and local monthly searches etc...

You should use a keyword tool like the one offered by Google to help with adding keywords to your site.

At first use google adwords tool its the best way.It will give you numerosu keywords from which you can choose

Use Google Adwords tools for keyword research and see how much traffic is there on that particular keyword. People use to do some common mistake that sould keep in mind while doing keyword research http://www.accu-ratemedia.com/keywor...takes-to-avoid

Thread Information