Thread: Complex shopping cart system question

Complex shopping cart system question

Hello,

I was wondering if the following scenarios are possible because the company distributors where all sales within that state belong to that distributor, so would like an online shop system where to the customer it looks 'uniform'.

1. An online shop with the front-end looking the same to the customer but on the back-end the stock level control, order, shipping options, etc accessed by each state's distributor only.
    If the above is not possible:
    2. Have a website and when the customer clicks 'shop' it redirects to a page with buttons for each state, and whichever state they click it takes the customer to that 'state's online shop -- so all the shops for each state is hosted on the same website.

Thanks for any help and/or guidance

This is possible. You need to pick shopping cart the offers multi-store support and configure your stores per state.

Example: Abantecart, Open cart or CS Cart.

Hello, sunniechan!

CS-Cart Multi-Vendor if for option #1 you mentioned, CS-Cart Ultimate is for option #2.

Yes, absolutely agree with the previous post. Our company offers lowest possible reseller prices on CS-Cart.

Software with multi-store support is your answer such as Open cart, CS Cart, vevocart, nopCommerce, magento etc.

You can get this feature with magento as it has multi store support feature.

Yes, this is possible. I agree with the posts telling you to use CS-Cart. What is your budget for this type of software? If I am not wrong, their multi-vendor software is about $600 or so per year.

Thread Information