Thread: Marketing: DIY vs hiring?

Marketing: DIY vs hiring?

Currently I'm researching a niche. If I find it to be feasible and go live, should I hire a marketing company or am I better off taking care of this on my own once I go live?
    What were your experiences? Are these companies worth the extra money?
    I really don't mind (excited actually) doing it on my own, but I'm concerned with the quality for my dollars spent.

it depends on your marketing skills for example if your marketing skills are well polished and well furnished then there is no need to hire any other agency for some extra dollars but if the case is vice versa you should better not bother yourself with saving of some extra dollars that can actually bring benefit for you.

kiwistech is right with his words. There is just little different between Marketing: DIY vs hiring?

It depends on your marketing skills AND how much time you've got on your hands.

Here's the thing about digital marketing - it can be (relatively) easily learned, provided that you've got the time and dedication to actually spend the time doing it. Content marketing is probably the most cost-effective type of digital marketing these days, and it's entirely possible to do this yourself if you're sharp, savvy, creative, and are good with content (at this point, creating good content for the Web means having a knack for visuals AND the written word).

If not, you might want to look into working with a freelancer and/or marketing company to help you out.

Hope this helps!
    Sean B.

Did you move ahead? What was the decision and outcome? Am in the same situation now for a new site that is to go live.

You should hire a marketing company. There are several reasons.

1) You will free from marketing troubles and tension. You just need to observe progress and see the status reports. The time you have saved that you can spend somewhere to get big achievement.

2) You may not know the latest trends, tools and technologies for effective marketing. Marketing seems easy but require to consider lot of factors to achieve a specific goal.

Thread Information