Thread: choosing the right product?

choosing the right product?

I can't seem to find the right product to sell. Currently i'm thinking of selling gaming mice, but i'm very sceptical whether i can compete in any kind of electrnics market. I have about $50k to invest in my business. Can anyone give some suggestions on choosing my niche?

There is wayyyyyy to much competition for you get anywhere selling mice. 50k would maybe allow you to buy a couple of mice at enough of a discount to be able to compete with the big players...

Well business is all about profit on investment, and everyone knows.
    Profit=Selling price(S.P)-Cost Price(including all expenses for production and selling )

You have to increase selling price or minimize cost prize according to the market for your product,
    If there is no margin in the product you have to change it. and try to find out other product which have good demand and make it to purchase in well discounted rate for selling.

Right Product for sell.

Well business is all about profit on investment, and everyone knows.
    Profit=Selling price(S.P)-Cost Price(including all expenses for production and selling )

You have to increase selling price or minimize cost prize according to the market for your product,
    If there is no margin in the product you have to change it. and try to find out other product which have good demand and make it to purchase in well discounted rate for selling.

I would suggest you to do proper market research before entering into any business. See whether you are in condition compete with the competitors or not, then only invest money.

Thread Information