Page 4 of 5 ... 2345 Last>>

Thread: Small Business Accounting Software

Get ultimate payroll software To Your Organization benefits by Visiting Remunance website.
    Remunance gives you An automatic payroll management system helps you comply with legal and tax requirements and simplifies the process of paying your employees. Many employers outsource the payroll function to an outside vendor or use payroll system software instead of relying on manual processes.

Using accounting software like Xpress Super saves hours of time compared to handling the books manually and is usually more efficient than using spreadsheet. This is because accounting software reduces or eliminates redundant data entry, like entering the customer's address on the quote, then the work order, and then the invoice.

Payroll processing is one of the very essential and routine tasks that are required to be executed by organization of every size. The work of Payroll processing needs to be accurate and prompt. This does not happen many times as the payroll processing gets delayed due to many reasons, one of them being inaccurate data. It is one of those tasks that does not add to the business of the company but adds to the motivation of the employees, who ultimately are responsible for productivity. The software of payroll processing has eased this task and made it accurate and quick.
    Key highlights
    Gathers the data of all the employees on a monthly or weekly basis
    Calculates the pay, tax and other additions or deductions promptly
    Creates pay-slips and distributes them to the employees
    Adds new employees and removes those who leave the company

Thanks for recommending that accounting software for us. It is really useful, I saw also an accounting software use by Small Business tax Robina and I'm that they are almost the same.

Do you think is it safe to you accounting online ? I am more concern about people hacking online. For example, Sony entertainment got hacked in 2004, and Sony is a good company as well.

Quote Originally Posted by abhi_garg View Post
    Do you think is it safe to you accounting online ? I am more concern about people hacking online. For example, Sony entertainment got hacked in 2004, and Sony is a good company as well.
    CONGRATULATIONS on being one of the very few people to recognize the risks!

The firm that provides the software could instantly disappear, leaving you with data that you cannot use. Or they dramatically increase their fees and blackmail you.

You might find that your data goes corrupt, and that backups were never made. You are likely to find it impossible to sue for redress.

Or your data might just be stolen and hawked off to your competitors.

Nothing can be as safe as accounting software installed on your own computer, and where you can control access, and supervise backups.

Vendors of on-line accounts will never tell you this. The monthly-fee system gives them their dream of recurring revenue!

Sage Business management is also good accounting software in India, useful for accounting and finance, sales and customer management, HR and payroll, etc

Hi Henry,
    It's not only accounting, need to have a software maintain proper contact details view the sales thro flow chart, time tracking with special mobile App features.
    You need to try using a CRM that is best for your business.Apptivo is software with all this tools. I am using Apptivo for past two years.
    Hope this gives some solution to your business.

As for useful business software, I presonally prefer some CRM software online solutions. It allows me to makage all my customers efficiently and in a convenient way. It is a great software really
    Last edited by jcage; 01-21-2016 at 05:01 AM.

2 months ago, I signed up for SlickPie, a free cloud accounting software for small business. Now, I don't have to pay for payroll services as I was paying in Wave. It looks good to me.

Quote Originally Posted by C0ldf1re View Post
    CONGRATULATIONS on being one of the very few people to recognize the risks!

The firm that provides the software could instantly disappear, leaving you with data that you cannot use. Or they dramatically increase their fees and blackmail you.

You might find that your data goes corrupt, and that backups were never made. You are likely to find it impossible to sue for redress.

Or your data might just be stolen and hawked off to your competitors.

Nothing can be as safe as accounting software installed on your own computer, and where you can control access, and supervise backups.

Vendors of on-line accounts will never tell you this. The monthly-fee system gives them their dream of recurring revenue!
    Actually, data on your desktop is more susceptible to hacking than over the cloud. Data on the cloud is held on multiple servers and protected by firewalls and failsafe serves in case of breaching or physical damage. Your data is also encrypted, most likely by 256bit SSL; it's dependent on your provider what encryption is used. It's a common misconception that storing your data on the cloud is dangerous.

Quote Originally Posted by AlvinHorgan View Post
    2 months ago, I signed up for SlickPie, a free cloud accounting software for small business. Now, I don't have to pay for payroll services as I was paying in Wave. It looks good to me.
    I can also vouch for SlickPie. It didn't take me long to learn the program since I'm no accounting expert and I like the interface. I've been using it for the past 4 months.

Quote Originally Posted by josiah25 View Post
    ... Data on the cloud is held on multiple servers...

... Your data is also encrypted...
    Sometimes, and sometimes.

But in many cases not.

Best software built and designed for small business is Apptivo, it is synchronized with google. Allows you to work in a better way, creates a change in your business.

Thanks to everybody for the best presented accounting software! I’m very happy that today we have such cool opportunity to exchange our useful and valuable information with each other, it’s really great! From my personal experience I would like to share my favorite payment service with all of you worldcore which is incredibly reliable and tested by me and lots of successful businessmen, therefore don’t miss this perfect chance and sleep well not worrying about the safety of your money. You should learn more details about given ‘Worldcore’ and it will certainly win your heart forever!

Quite a few more options out on the market. Should we kick up a new thread?

Thread Information