Thread: Please critique my site!

Smile Please critique my site!

Hey, I've spent the last few weeks working this ecommerce site: www.forevertrends.co.uk

Any critique or tips (in terms of user experience) - It has been live 2 weeks and 3 days and despite having 639 unique visitors, I've only had four sales.

Am I missing something - the products are better quality and price than most others out there, I have special offers that are definately better price than every where else, and I've set postage at £2 per order (not per item) to try and get some cross selling going.

I would really appreciate any body to just have a quick look!

Thanks

Liam

I think the user experience is fine. You don't have a ton of inventory so the navigation is easy and product images are clear. I don't see any major design issues present. I think you should let it be for now and work on marketing your store (ie) blogging, custom copywriting product descriptions, social sharing, etc. You're traffic to conversation rate is probably due to the wrong visitors coming to your store. Figure out who your target is and promote your goods on websites/forums they frequent. Hope this helps. Would you mind taking a peak at my site as well? http://www.park2peak.com Thanks and good luck!

Your site and design is totally fine.
    What you need is to work on promoting your site.

It has been live 2 weeks and 3 days and despite having 639 unique visitors, I've only had four sales.
    Are you kidding me? That's great!

You really need to get more traffic. Are you using PPC or ??
    Warm Regards,

Denise

Hey

i really loved your design.
    the navigation in the site is really clear and very user-friendly.

good luck

Your design is super nice. You can be proud of your page

I like how simple yet effective your website design is, who designed your website?

I really like it! color scheme is just brilliant, I like the background image, altough... I dont like few things and I believe they could be improved.

- The "shambala offers" ribbon, just... doesnt look like ribbon
    - outer flow in footer on facebook icon & satisfaction guarantee it looks a bit like cheap premade effect, but I might be wrong.
    - Login or register, is difficult to be noticed (dark brown on black) I would suggest using different color for this top bar.

Good job !

Thread Information