Page 3 of 3 123

Thread: which is the best tool to check backlinks of the competitors?

There are number of great tools such as , seomoz, majestic, ahrefs, SEMrush, blekko, Alexa, seo spy glass. But only searh engine manage to get the most accurate and fresh backlink signal, because those tool only crawl a website in few month time.

I can recommend you SEO SpyGlass, it is great tool for checking backlinks of the competitors.

wachmybacklinks and majestic seo are the best

backlinkwatch

In my opinion, Backlinkwatch is the best tool for checking the backlinks of competitor's website.

You can use SEMOZ tool to check your website backlinks.

Google alone can be used as your tool in getting your competitor's backlinks. There is some search strings that can be used. If you are not familiar with it, you can study Power Searching in Google. This will enable you to see all possible backlinks that are indexed by Google.

Google is the best!!

SEO Moz is a great tool for this -- but as people have mentioned here, it's not exactly free.

SEO Moz does actually give you access to some of its tools with the free version of their software -- but I'm not sure how this affects Open Site Explorer, or which functionalities are limited by the free version.

I do know, however, that in terms of free tools, almost nothing that you find will be as robust as a paid tool.

(Of course, all this being said -- SEO Moz has a 30-day free trial, so there's no reason you wouldn't be able to jack in, use their tools, and then simply cancel your membership before you have to pay your first subscription, if you don't wind up liking the services).

SEO Moz is about $99 a month. Check it out.

Home page: http://moz.com/

Their tools: http://moz.com/tools

Hope this helps!

_ Sean

Thread Information