Page 3 of 3 123

Thread: Linkedin

Though I have an account .. I do not think it is useful at all but I can see its potential in some cases.

LinkedIn operates in a way that cultivates communities around certain professions and industries, and for B2B marketers this can be gold, when done well.

We’re currently using seven different techniques for our LinkedIn marketing efforts, and today I wanted to share three that I find most effective.

These techniques cover both content distribution and lead generation and should provide you with enough inspiration to experiment yourself.

Linkedin

Yes, Linkedin is very important for online marketing. All linkedin users are professional and use linkedin for marketing. first you needto make connection so that if you share anything it's not like you are talking to youself.

Quote Originally Posted by oCodewire View Post
    ... All linkedin users are professional and use linkedin for marketing...
    Err... I know some children on linkedin. Just something they tried, I suppose.

And we don't all use it for marketing. Some of us just stay in touch.

Yeah, I think using Linkedin for marketing is overrated. It's a portal to keep the connecition with others. I don't know a single person who gained a customer out of LinkedIn.

Yes Linkedin is helpful in B2B. So its good to optimize it.

Linked In is basically for finding job opportunities. I don't think it would do much good for your business unless you either have an educational organisation or hiring resources for your company.

linkedin is the best source of marketing and business promotion

Thread Information