Page 2 of 3 123 Last>>

Thread: Linkedin

Quote Originally Posted by C0ldf1re View Post
    If somebody tried to "market" me anything on LinkedIn, it would stick out like a sore thumb. I wouldn't waste time reading the sales message.

Linkedine is absolutely useles when you`re trying to promote something.
    Last edited by geen; 08-13-2013 at 11:53 AM.

LinkedIne is TOTALLY a waiste of time from marketing POV. It`s unfriendly when you`re making new contacts. It`s unfriendly when you open a community and are trying to develop it. It is primitive whwn you`re trying to design a post on your wall. It is primitive and greedy always. I do not know a single person who made a successful marketing company in LinkedIn. Do not spend your resourses on it.
    Last edited by geen; 08-13-2013 at 11:57 AM.

I think LinkedIn can be very effective especially in cases of niche marketing, or when your target audience is management professionals. Moreover, the main platform for B2B marketing is LinkedIn.

It is deffinetley effective! I recive more traffic from linkedin than from twitter.

I think most of the business professionals have account in Linked in, So, it's good media for marketing compare with other social medias.

Yes of course i am using linkedin for marketing purpose...

Hello,

You can target to only most interested clients through linkedin professional

I don't agree with your words. Linkedin is a very good and effective place for networking and business too. Every business can grow on Linkedin if it is run in a write way. Post sharing in group is a way a good way to gain traffic and increase conversion rate on website. Linkedin Plus is a new way share post with everyone on Linkedin who are member of Linkedin. It is best source of traffic and sale also..

I do not think that LinkedIn is appropriate when the marketing strategy is concerned.

Quote Originally Posted by IzzoNet View Post
    Hello

do you think Linkedin really effective for marketing?
    i think it's more like people's network for jobs not for marketing.

what do you think?
    do you use it to market your site?
    NOT MUCH. Actually very very little impact. Not worth your time and energy.

Yeah it's really effective for marketing, because it's really an authentic platform to promote your self as a businessman.

It is a source to drive relevant traffic to your landing page. We have seen a growth of 115% in last 1 year on the traffic through LinkedIn sales navigator.

LinkedIn helps you get connected professionally. Use it to drive relevant traffic to your landing page. We saw 115% increase in traffic for past 1 year using LinkedIn sales navigator.

LinkedIn is a professional network site where we can do marketing through professional way.

Yeah. you could get good contacts there.

Thread Information