Page 2 of 2 12

Thread: how do you market your site?

You can market your site thru local branding, social media and networking . SEO has much higher long term results other than SMM. There are lots of strategy just find what is more effective for your business co's not all strategy are effective. It varies on some factors.

We usually have directory submissions of our website. We engage in social media marketing. We have our own company blog that can be a useful resource for our targeted market. We also participate regularly in Blog commenting and even forum posting not just for the promotion but genuinely to share with others a valuable insight or a good recommendation. It just takes patience and due diligence but it will pay off in the end. There is also valuable online marketing tools for email marketing which you can use either for free or a paid subscription.

I am of the opinion that facebook is extremely important in marketing. People spend 1 hours a day on it.
    I do income taxes to locals. I am currently sending out messages to locals to add me as a friend. Then I plan to share tax articles etc.
    Chris
    IRS Registered Tax Preparer

Quote Originally Posted by Chris_Tax View Post
    I am of the opinion that facebook is extremely important in marketing. People spend 1 hours a day on it.
    I do income taxes to locals. I am currently sending out messages to locals to add me as a friend. Then I plan to share tax articles etc.
    Yes facebook is just one of the many popular tools for social media that you can use for your business. You really have to set aside time for all these marketing efforts. Have a plan so you can schedule and monitor all these social media tools. I would encourage you to post your tax articles to relevant sites. There are sites that gives you the option to post your articles for free. The important thing here is to be visible in the market and hopefully make quality contacts.

Exactly, it takes tremendous amount of time. You have to build relationships on facebook. I, also, do back link to my website and I pass out business cards when I go shopping. etc
    Chris

Marketing is a boon for the business owners. If there is no marketing, there is no earning in the Business. There are so many companies like IDF marketing organization, Rothco, Focal Media, etc. which are doing great work in digital marketing for the entrepreneurs. Marketing the business is just a hep to the business owners in order to make visible their particular business.

E-mail marketing is definitely a good idea, and as many marketers know it's the core of any online business and a very good way to build, maintain relationships with potential and current customers.

I'd advise using AWeber, its only 19 dollars a month but it offers a huge amount of templates for newsletters, blogs etc and you schedule broadcasts to go out at time you wish. having your AWeber linked to your opt-in pages is great because you can have the first x amount of emails someone would receive auto-sent at different times. List building will definitely pay off!

How long have you been emailing are your getting 1 percent return for sale?. 1 per cent to me would be A plus
    Chris

Buzz Web Media PO Box 131 Baulkham Hills NSW
    Use the power of social media like Facebook, Twitter, Google +, etc. Create a great content and put relevant ideas and photos that could relate to your products and services. Engage with your customers by answering their question and give them updates.

Thread Information