Page 2 of 3 123 Last>>

Thread: Do you use Pinterest?

For online sellers, Pinterest is a great way to showcase your inventory, build your brand, and develop a following that regularly engages with your store, your site, and the content you're producing.

Since Pinterest is an image board, it's a great place for you to showcase your inventory. Now, Pinterest lets sellers put tags and links in pins that will direct a visitor straight to a conversion page. You can basically sell your inventory through Pinterest these days, which is great. You can also use it for offering special deals, discounts, and other things.

More importantly, though, Pinterest is about lifestyle curation. You need to zero in on what's relevant to the customers and potential customers within your niche. Serve up the content that matters to them. Create and curate content for Pinterest that is eye-catching and looks great...but more importantly, that is relevant to your audience.

You'll be able to build an online following, trust, and authority behind your brand this way. You can also drive traffic to your site.
    Sean B.

Pinterest is a wonderful Social Network ! Most of peoples are Connecting with Pinterest & I'm also one of them those are using Pinterest !

Sorry, i cant used but i try in future

Yes i do, I'm using Pinterest right now.

41 Armitage Drive, Glendenning, NSW, Sydney 2751 Aus
    I use Pinterest in different boards it is vary good Social Marketing site and good traffic on website....

Pinterest is a huge social networking sites where you got lot of targeting viewers when updates picture and text frequently.

It’s very helpful to get traffic on the website and people like and repin the image & create multiple pin boards so that categories pins into sections for easy viewing.

It's very easy to use, you can only share pictures as pin on pinterest. All other things are same as other sites like following other's pin and liking them.

Pinterest is from one of the best social networking site, there are many users who are using social networking site pinterest for generating traffic very fastly. It has features and ability of creating boards, promoting products and brands, having bigger images which looks very nice, this site will help you to increase your sales.
    Last edited by ChristopherBHun; 02-05-2015 at 07:37 AM.

Pinterest is a comparatively new website, it is used for sharing images. It has become very popular in the last couple of years and is now being used effectively for the purpose of image optimization in search engine optimization. Almost all websites use Pinterest now.

Yes definitely, I am using Pinterest . It's really nice site and also really useful in case of social media promotions, SEO activity. Apart from just promoting, it is a good platform to share and learn different things, as many people like to showcase their work over here. In fact I found quite fashion and trending topics from this only.

pinterest is a great source of sharing images and new things to the world, many company use pinterest as an ecommerce marketing strategy.

Quote Originally Posted by altcom View Post
    Do you use Pinterest? What so special about them compare to share photo in FB?
    Sharing in Pinterest is special. But they fail to generate traffic to websites.

I've tried it, but nothing good happened.

We posted a new article on the site today that talks about Pinterest --
    http://www.smallbusinesscomputing.co...rest-boom.html

Do you like the idea of combining Pinterest and ecommerce?

Thread Information