Page 1 of 3 123 Last>>

Thread: Do you use Pinterest?

Do you use Pinterest?

Do you use Pinterest? What so special about them compare to share photo in FB?

Didn't use

Hello,

i dont use, but i would like to share with you article i read few days ago.
    maybe it will help you to know more about Pinterest:
    http://www.practicalecommerce.com/ar...merce-Business

good luck

Yes, I do use Pinterest for our social media marketing. I started to create my own boards and pins. Using pinterest does give me only few referrals but I think this is OK since I'm just starting.

I use it sometimes. It does bring in some decent traffic to our sites.

I don't know that it's all that different from other social media. It's just the fastest growing right now and just another avenue for marketing.

I did not use it but how to use it for website promotion.

I have used pinterest seldom. i don't know exact reason but i think pinterest raising popularity day by day and being seo executive one should in cash this situation.

Pinterest is exclusively photo sharing social media. lots of people share their designs,painting & business related photos. Pinterest is more of promoting business through photos & designs. now-a-days pinterest is more popular. it is best forum for people who love designs and paintings.

I use pinterest. Pinterest is an online pinboard. It organize and share things you love.

don‘t use could you tell use it 's benefits please

Yes, I do use Pinterest. What's so interesting about Pinterest? It is one way of communicating to the market that loves to see photos and shares photos. In this way, we can upload our infographics, photos of our products and services, and as well as other interesting things related to our business. If you use it wisely, you'd be able to share and target a lot of individuals using a single photo or infographic--and that increases your branding, popularity, and possibly your conversions!

No i haven't tried Pinterest yet but soon will get my hands on it.Its a good social media site to pin images.

I don't know more about Pinterest like what exactly is Pinterest & what is use of Pinterest ! I just little bit know Pinterest that it is a Social Network like facebook, twitter & myspae but it just also use to seeling some items or product! I just create my Pinterest account in last couple of days but I didn't use Pinterest

Yes i do use Pinterest with different boards it is very good in social media marketing and it is good for bringing good amount of traffic on your website too.

Flowers Dubai

Thread Information