Thread: eCommerce Issue?

eCommerce Issue?

hello,
    Inventory Control Are you going to have more than one of the exact same piece of merchandise in your store? If so, you will need some sort of inventory control. Your website will need to track how many of an item you have in stock. It will need to subtract stock when it is purchased, and remove the listing when the item is out of stock.

I recommend to use specialized software to manage Inventories and control your stock, many of Shopping platforms already include Inventory platform for example OS Commerce - not the best platform but you get what you need.

Quote Originally Posted by wajidabbasi View Post
    hello,
    Inventory Control Are you going to have more than one of the exact same piece of merchandise in your store? If so, you will need some sort of inventory control. Your website will need to track how many of an item you have in stock. It will need to subtract stock when it is purchased, and remove the listing when the item is out of stock.
    Hello,

check the software you need, the most right and useful for you and use it. dont rush with that, check all the advantages and disadvantages and then decide which is the best for you and your business.

good luck

So is there a particular software that handles this kind of issue?
    I mean, inventory is really a part of any business and it's an essential one!
    I hope to get more feedback on this as I also try to find one for our company.

Hello fantasmith!

I would recommend you CS-Cart, it handels inventory perfectly and has lots of other features which you will really appreciate. Our company is working with this platform for a long time (official CS-Cart reseller) and confident to recommend it. If you run a small business you can install CS-Cart Community, it's free and has necessary basic features (automatical inventory control as well). If your business is rather big or fast growing you'd better choose CS-Cart Professional, it has lots of features for a reasonable price (SEO urls and meta tags, promotions, affiliates, one page checkout, lots of integrated payment gateways, multi languages, etc).

Nice i thing there are some issues can be solve easily by searching Google. Thank you.

Most popular shopping cart applications (free or commercial) will handle this for you. Inventory Stock management is main components of ecommerce application.

You're going to need to get some software to manage this as it would be to difficult if you tried to do it yourself.

Inventory management is something that you should not be taken for granted at all times because the make or break of your business will somehow depend on how you record everything that is business related.But with
    that being said, you should first identify what your needs are and start from there! Goodluck!

Thread Information