View Poll Results: How would you rate BizBook?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • BizBook is very user friendly

0 0%
  • BizBook is a good advertising source

0 0%
  • I would recommend BizBook to others

0 0%
  • I see a need for some improvements

3 75.00%
  • I do not like BizBook even while it is free

1 25.00%
  • I would not recommend BizBook

2 50.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Please give us your opinion on our BizBook web site.

Thumbs up Please give us your opinion on our BizBook web site.

Please give us your opinion on our BizBook web site.
    BizBookSite.com

All of the links to pages listed on this page are built from the web page design tools in BizBook and all are examples of the different variations that a web page built with BizBook web page services can look like. You may contact BizBook by phone for additional information: (539) 664-6268

There are hundreds of different combinations of colors, backgrounds and layout combinations to choose from. The web site of your choice can have both video media and your uploaded pictures along with your text. No knowledge of web site design is necessary. Share with friends as a blog or a web page to sell your items. Advertise your business, or special sale items. Just have fun having your own personal web page. Use this code to get your page free XYHSI9JG65

The clean simple design of BizBook will give your business web page the look and feel as if your web page had been designed by a web developer.

Here is an example web page: http://bizbooksite.com/?spongebob

Read further on this page and lean how widgets can add style to your page. An example of widgets in a web page: BizBook web site and widgets

From Web site Magazine February, 2012; Internet professionals have come to realize that when executed properly, a Web page can still achieve rock-star results with a more classical approach. This trend will only become more evident in 2012, and it is especially important in the case of landing pages. “You don’t want landing pages to shout at your visitors, or have many elements on the page competing for their attention,” says Tim Ash, CEO of landing page optimization firm Site Tuners. “The most effective pages you will see will have a Zen-like simplicity to them, and the desired call-to-action should naturally arise out of this background of stillness.” So, for anyone considering a web site redesign this year, the advice is ... well, simple. Try turning the volume down a few notches and instead aspire to achieving a harmonious hum. By no means should you be trying to out shout the competition — that is so last decade. That is exactly what BizBook offers for a $2 Dollar a one time fee, without the coupon code.

BizBook by an automatic process creates a sitemap every hour including all new web pages. This sitemap has the information of all of the web pages and their associated RSS feeds. The sitemap is read by both Google and MSN search engines so regardless if the web pages URL are manually entered or not they will be listed in both.

Data for all web pages are stored in a secure database, this database is backed up every hour at 10,000 entries per hour. So for 1000,000 entrees it would be 3 days for full backup.

There are ways to utilize both BizBook and the social networks and to allow both to link with each other and use the social networks to promote your landing page, but not be your landing page. Use BizBook for your landing page with information that changes often, you will only spend a few minuets updating BizBook it really is that user friendly, or use BizBook as your only landing page saving time and money.

Connecting BizBook to other social networks is simple, use the BizBook RSS Feed that is updated by your BizBook Web Site, it will self update any changes made to your page and all connected web sites and blogs will be updated as well. For more information on rss feeds go to: BizBook rss feed information page

A web feed (or news feed) is a data format used for providing users with frequently updated content. Content distributors syndicate a web feed, thereby allowing users to subscribe to it. Making a collection of web feeds accessible in one spot is known as aggregation, which is performed by an aggregator. A web feed is also sometimes referred to as a syndicated feed and can be subscribed to and read by an aggregator a well know version of this is Google Reader.

A typical scenario of web feed use is: a content provider publishes a feed link on their site which end users can register with an aggregator program (also called a feed reader or a news reader) running on their own machines; doing this is usually as simple as dragging the link from the web browser to the aggregator. When instructed, the aggregator asks all the servers in its feed list if they have new content; if so, the aggregator either makes a note of the new content or downloads it. Aggregators can be scheduled to check for new content periodically. Web feeds are an example of pull technology, although they may appear to push content to the user.

The term RSS is often used to refer to web feeds or web syndication in general, although not all feed formats are RSS. The Blog space description of using web feeds in an aggregator, for example, is headlined "RSS info" and "RSS readers" even though its first sentence makes clear the inclusion of the Atom format: "RSS and Atom files provide news updates from a web site in a simple form for your computer."

A web feed is a document (often XML-based) whose discrete content items include web links to the source of the content. News web sites and blogs are common sources for web feeds, but feeds are also used to deliver structured information ranging from weather data to top-ten lists of hit tunes to search results. The two main web feed formats are RSS and Atom.

"Publishing a feed" and "syndication" are two of the more common terms used to describe making a feed available for an information source such as a blog. Web feed content, like syndicated print newspaper features or broadcast programs, may be shared and republished by other web sites. (For that reason one popular definition of RSS is Really Simple Syndication.)

Feeds are more often subscribed to directly by users with aggregators or feed readers which combine the contents of multiple web feeds for display on a single screen or series of screens. Some modern web browsers incorporate aggregator features. Users typically subscribe to a feed by manually entering the URL of a feed or clicking a link in a web browser.

Web feeds are designed to be machine-readable rather than human-readable, which tends to be a source of confusion when people first encounter web feeds. This means that web feeds can also be used to automatically transfer information from one web site to another without any human intervention.

Another feature BizBook offers is the ability to display web site code such as java script, HTML, CSS along with text. This enables the user to fully customize the web page, change the font, colors, add links, widgets and any other of endless possibilities only limited by the talents and creative ability of the user. And if the user chooses not to add this web page code the default settings allow for text to be entered and displayed without any web page code added at all.

A web widget is a portable application installed and executed, typically by non-expert webmasters on HTML-based web pages, to offer site visitors shopping, advertisements, videos, or other simple functionality from third party widget publishers. A "widget application" is a third party application developed for an online social network platform, with the user interface or the entire application hosted by the network service. Social network companies such as Facebook and Myspace host these applications and provide them underlying platform services (such as display and storage of user-provided photos and other content, profile information about end users and communications features with other users) through special-purpose application programming interfaces. The term is used fairly loosely, in that many such applications are more complex internally and in operation than the simple applets that are called "widgets" in other contexts. The relationship between platform and developer is mutually beneficial, with the social network offering hardware and software infrastructure, and access to the social network's end user base, and with application publishers ranging from amateur developers to organized companies such as RockYou! and slide.com providing content and features that make the social network services more useful for their members.

An example of widgets in a web page: BizBook web site and widgets
    Last edited by BizBookSite; 05-09-2012 at 12:45 AM.
    Join the e-commerce business world today! You have nothing to lose and everything to gain in profits just waiting for you on the internet right now!

You're going to have to show me more than one sample site to pique my interest. Furthermore why would I trust you with my information. You have no phone number, no address, no security software, no idea of the cost and I am supposed to sign up? I don't think so.

Look at your competitors and see what they do to convey trust.
    Last edited by roban; 05-07-2012 at 02:34 PM.

Dear Bizbook,

If I understand correctly, you want to make creating websites easier. If so, take a look at some of your competition, such as Weebly and Edicy for ideas and to see who you have to fight against.

BR,

Dmitri

What would you need to see to have you be comfortable to register? A phone number on the home page? BizBook is similar to many other sites and has an RSS feed. All of the pages in the links above are examples of what the site builds, how can you suggest that they are clearly know as examples themselves? BizBook has a cleaner look, headers, backgrounds, borders, layout and colors are easier to change and have more options then most other sites. CSS and HTML code, widgets are very easy to add other sites may not allow for this at all. I will be using your advice to make these changes, please be as detailed as you can.

Some changes have already been made, please see the changes on BizBook

Thank you
    Last edited by BizBookSite; 05-08-2012 at 01:50 PM.
    Join the e-commerce business world today! You have nothing to lose and everything to gain in profits just waiting for you on the internet right now!

My answer is I would not recommend BizBook. Because the button is not design nicely, non mobile support, boring design.

It hardly convince me, because there are more free provider like wordpress, blogspot, tumblr, weebly are doing much more better.

Exclamation Example Web Pages

Here are some examples of web pages made by BizBook:

http://bizbooksite.com/?spongebob

http://bizbooksite.com/?ibmsecurity

http://bizbooksite.com/?bizbook

http://bizbooksite.com/?rssfeed

http://bizbooksite.com/?widgets

The RSS feeds are on all pages made:

http://bizbooksite.com/rssfeed/?widgets

http://bizbooksite.com/rssfeed/?rssfeed

http://bizbooksite.com/rssfeed/?spongebob

I see that one person did not like BizBook at all, that is ok but please tell us why it is that you do not like the web site and what you would like to see it do for you.

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by altcom View Post
    My answer is I would not recommend BizBook. Because the button is not design nicely, non mobile support, boring design.
    Have to agree a little with Altcom, the logos are not in character with the rest of the site.

Compare to CMS like wordpress and other like wise you still need to do lots of improvements and I am sure if you able to do this than everyone definitely going to like it just like wordpress.

Exclamation New improvements to BizBook, Update...

I have listened to the advise I have been given here and I have to thank all that has left their opinions here it has been helping me to improve the site. I have made some upgrades to the home page. I decided on an 3D plastic island look for some text, video and control links. I feel it is much more interesting to look at now. I hope you all agree because it is difficult and time consuming to create these effects keeping very few and very small images and a lot of CSS to get these effects and still allow for the elastic page design making sure none of the elements began to float in disarray with all variations of vectors, viewing window aspect ratio and magnification percentage adjustments in IE. Here is a screen shot, try it out... I'm still working on it and need to match up the login page in the same way still. I have not decided on how to do the login and registration buttons, I will incorporate this design into the registration page as well. Let me know on those button ideas keeping in mind that it will need to be handled by a form/input markup in both cases to simplify the PHP scripting involved, I like to do it without images using CSS as much as possible for faster page loads and possible image time outs ruining the effect completely. Also I only use java scripting in the frame breakouts for security from “link jacking” because some people may not have java installed making the pages nonfunctional, I have had a number of complaints from customers not able to use their shopping carts because their antiquated systems had never seen the need for it before, years ago it was a disaster to deal with! This site has many anti-hacking designs and encryption algorithms incorporated into it, much more than it appears, I noted a persons concerns for that. While I was debugging one low risk page PHP it was hacked and attempts to use PHP sendmail by a spam bot set off quite a few system alerts, I found the hole being breached and permanently put a stop to that ever happening again directing all use of that script through a internal server network “tunnel” as the mySQL databases, that have no external network connections, htaccess “deny from all” making that directory inaccessible and not viewable. All traffic is tracked and logged, time stamped Linux server and GEO information is also stored in tables as well, data from MindMax binary GEO database running on this Linux server, the address is verified by the US Postal Service database and is also tracked, insulting word removal system with a large database of offensive words and phrases, corn jobs running 24/7 updating and preforming scheduled tasks, hourly reporting sitemap XML information to Google and MSN, writing RSS Atom XML document feeds , changing encryption algorithms regularly and many more things. The entire site is completely automated and reorganizes, compresses, “prunes” databases and preforms backups, synchronizes database usage and complete data backups optimizing usages into the millions of accounts without overloads and “brute force” attacks from spammers, bots and hacking. The site is constantly hit, it sends reports via email to me and logs all events. Although the site markup right now still looks simple and ruff, the PHP and scripting design is very complex and simplified for optimum loads overly redundant systems for security, tracking, logging and complete database backup hourly to prevent every disaster even ones only very remotely possible. I am very analytical but not at all creative (art, I can not think in abstract, everything in right angles and has purpose... so I'm boring) it has been my career since I was 16 yrs in high school still, I spent my evenings working for several consumer electronics repair shops repairing equipment that the regular technicians working during business hours [while I was in school] could not repair, I was flown all over by Sony,Yamaha, Pioneer and other Corporations for engineering and training purposes. That industry is all but gone now, the company vehicles, catered meals and comps, travel and hotel stays at the Marriott and Embassy Suites is gone now. Zenith put on beer parties, while guys in tuxes filled all our cups from numerous kegs of beer, by the end of the training seminars we all met our old pals from all over the US and couldn't really remember too much, but Zenith was always “cherry”, board replacement... money makers. Other manufactures never, component level replacement and design mods only. Now I'm retired looking for my last mortgage in a quiet place. I hope you too have enjoyed your time learning new technologies and talking about stuff that sounds like Chinese to almost everyone on the planet, LOL. Thanks! Keep the improvements coming, I'm going to be fine tuning the CSS and markup for a long while.

Last edited by BizBookSite; 05-13-2012 at 11:22 AM.

The Benefits of Using BizBook

The Benefits of Using BizBook

All of the links to pages listed on this page are built from the web page design tools in BizBook and all are examples of the different variations that a web page built with BizBook web page services can look like. You may contact BizBook by phone for additional information: +1-539-664-6268

BizBook employs SSL (Secure Socket Layers) 256 bit encryption to protect users data sensitive pages from being intercepted over a secure connection. All users personal information is encrypted and stored in a secure database, even in the event the database was breached all of the users sensitive data will be unreadable and rendered useless for any intruder to collect or use. Security encryption algorithms are changed randomly at regular intervals by an automated process. There are not any back-end scripts for moderators, the BizBook site is completely automated. There are no human moderators involved in any process at any level. This prevents intruders from exploiting moderators login and gaining access to any level of the site or its systems. Users GEO location and movement within the site are logged, in the event of illegal activities and/or requests from authorized legal officials within the USA, upon court order can be released to the proper authorities. Offensive words and phrases are removed within the site by an automated process. Payments made to BizBook are secured by PayPal a trusted financial corporation owned and operated within the USA and are refundable upon billing errors or at the request of the payee if PayPal finds the refund granted within its policies. BizBook does not have any access to any banking or credit card information, only PayPal has direct access to the payment method. Funds are transferred to BizBook from PayPal through an automated process instantly as the payment is made by the user. Users web pages are published hourly to Google and MSN networks for inclusion in those search engine indexes via an XML sitemap generated by the BizBook site. RSS (Atom) validated feeds are available from all users web pages and can be subscribed to by any RSS reader, blog or web site that has the option available. RSS feeds updated information changes from any users web pages are available instantly in a valid Atom XML format. Direct contact with BizBook customer service is available over the phone and by email. Web widgets, CSS and HTML markup can be used in any text area in the users web page. Images uploaded to the users web page are resized by BizBook while keeping the images aspect ratio and saved as an jpg regardless of its original format.

There are hundreds of different combinations of colors, backgrounds and layout combinations to choose from. The web site of your choice can have both video media and your uploaded pictures along with your text. No knowledge of web site design is required. Share with friends as a blog or a web page to sell your items. Advertise your business, or special sale items. Just have fun having your own personal web page. Use this code to get your page free XYHSI9JG65

The clean simple design of BizBook will give your business web page the look and feel as if your web page had been designed by a web developer.

Here is an example web page: http://bizbooksite.com/?spongebob

Another example using only the default settings without adding CSS and HTML to the text area can be viewed at this web page:
    http://bizbooksite.com/?ibmsecurity

If you are new to CSS and HTML a CSS/HTML editor is available at this link:
    http://bizbooksite.com/downloads/jus...dows-nojre.exe

This program runs in your web browser using java, the latest version of JRE is needed to use the program. If you do not have JRE (Java Runtime Environment) installed on your system, download JRE from this link:
    http://java.com/en/download/index.jsp

BizBook by an automatic process creates a sitemap every hour including all new web pages. This sitemap has the information of all of the web pages and their associated RSS feeds. The sitemap is read by both Google and MSN search engines so regardless if the web pages URL are manually entered or not they will be listed in both.

Connecting BizBook to other social networks is simple, use the BizBook RSS Feed that is updated by your BizBook Web Site, it will self update any changes made to your page and all connected web sites and blogs will be updated as well. For more information on rss feeds go to:
    BizBook rss feed information page

Another feature BizBook offers is the ability to display web site code such as java script, HTML, CSS along with text. This enables the user to fully customize the web page, change the font, colors, add links, widgets and any other of endless possibilities only limited by the talents and creative ability of the user. And if the user chooses not to add this web page code the default settings allow for text to be entered and displayed without any web page code added at all.

A web widget is a portable application installed and executed, typically by non-expert webmasters on HTML-based web pages, to offer site visitors shopping, advertisements, videos, or other simple functionality from third party widget publishers. A "widget application" is a third party application developed for an online social network platform, with the user interface or the entire application hosted by the network service. Social network companies such as Facebook and Myspace host these applications and provide them underlying platform services (such as display and storage of user-provided photos and other content, profile information about end users and communications features with other users) through special-purpose application programming interfaces. The term is used fairly loosely, in that many such applications are more complex internally and in operation than the simple applets that are called "widgets" in other contexts. The relationship between platform and developer is mutually beneficial, with the social network offering hardware and software infrastructure, and access to the social network's end user base, and with application publishers ranging from amateur developers to organized companies such as RockYou! and slide.com providing content and features that make the social network services more useful for their members.

Try us, your going to like us a lot.

http://bizbooksite.com

Couldn't sign up, it kept asking for a valid street address. It was a valid address so no idea what that was about.

Sign up form looks forbidding when it should be welcoming. Looks like it was made by big brother with all the legal warnings and IP capturing etc.

The sites you have given as examples look like they were made back in the 90's! I think on the whole people expect a sexier web experience these days.

Not sure how you intend to compete with Tumblr, Wordpress etc?

Post Sorry you did not like the BizBook site...

Sorry you did not like the BizBook site. The reason for the "forbidding looking" registration page is to reduce the amount of illegal or craigslist like scams being posted, saves me a lot of time and trouble deleting it all and I really do not like the idea of having the FBI "living" on my site as they do on craigslist. As for the IP GEO information and tracking, anyone who really believes the internet is anonymous is very uniformed, it always is regardless of where you visit at least I am honest about using tracking and logging. The server does also, I have no options to turn that off and would not anyway. As for the address being invalid, if it says it is invalid it is, ether outside the USA or really is invalid. The address is validated by the US Postal Service database, so you would not get any mail delivered in the USA because they can't find your address. It is very accurate and up to date. The US Government does all that, I have no control over that ether... Keeps illegal posts and hacking from happening when they know they will be caught. Remember what happened to Google for allowing Canada to advertise prescription drugs sent through the US mail? A $300,000,000.00 mistake!! Ouch, that had to hurt!! As for the user web pages not "sexy" enough, the scripting is very extensive to handle any variations and store and deliver the page fast, there is no "real" page at all and all the server ever knows when delivering users web pages is the index PHP script from the root directory, that does not get logged but the RSS feeds do.

Thanks for your input, let me know of ideas for the user pages, I have tested hundreds of addresses and all have returned valid, so I do not know why yours wasn't... need more information, far to vague of a bug report with an infinite number of variables with that little of data. Please leave more data than didn't validate address or didn't work. That is completely useless, be specific please.

I do not ever intend to compete with any other web site (tublr, wordpress, facebook etc...) the idea they link with BizBook through RSS (Atom) is very useful to the user.
    Last edited by BizBookSite; 05-24-2012 at 12:25 AM.

Thumbs down This is just gotten useless...

In the beginning visitors to this thread gave good honest advice on making my site better, it now is much better because of that. But now all I am getting is negative feed back, comparing my site against large multi million dollar commercial sites such as Facebook. That is not helping me. The BizBook site has been written entirely by me, not a team of engineers. It is not written in flash, or use a lot of Java applets for fancy "flashy" looks. It is completely fictional and not ad supported, with no Java at all to work. There is a reason for not using flash and Java. I explained that in previous posts here. Flash will not get crawled by any meta search engine, it needs special consideration by all to get exposure. I do not have that option. A person giving an in depth honest recommendation should at very least register and create a page before saying it is just a terrible site and idea. It seems I am somehow competing with these posts and so they only have negative feed back and only want attention for their sites. By just saying this site is no good, look at my site instead does not fool anybody. It is not improving my site and does not help them sell more stuff anyone can get cheaper by the large commercial sites as Amazon etc... to compare them with their competition. They can never compete with any of those sites sell brand name items for pennies of what the products sell for in any store, so why order it and wait for it to come in the mail when anyone can get it for the same price or less right now at any store near their home? This is just gotten useless.

Thread Information