Page 1 of 2 12 Last>>

Thread: Please rate our site

Please rate our site

Hi all,

Please do rate our website

www.Produplicator.com

I need more input about our website. thank you
    Last edited by liljani; 12-29-2011 at 06:43 PM.
    Memory Duplicator - OneDuplicator "The Best CD DVD and Memory Duplicator Provider"

Hi There

Don't know if you know this, but clicking on the link you provided caused a spyware alert to pop up!

You might want to fix that.
    Warm Regards,

Denise

Hi Denise,

Thanks for the reply. I tried clicking on the link but it seems to be ok. I will try to check it again. Really appreciate your response.
    Memory Duplicator - OneDuplicator "The Best CD DVD and Memory Duplicator Provider"

sale dvd website?

I think I found what is causing the website to report that there's a virus. I removed one of our link and I hope that's is the only problem

Quote Originally Posted by chengang View Post
    sale dvd website?
    Hi Chenang,

Im not sure what youre asking but we do sell dvd duplicators

Hello the website is too slow to open it .

You need to check on your details. I think it is crowded and images to small.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan2011 View Post
    Hello the website is too slow to open it .
    Hey Alan, thanks for the comment, ill check on this one.

Quote Originally Posted by algozone View Post
    You need to check on your details. I think it is crowded and images to small.
    Hi Algozone, Yeah, the site is crowded, im trying to tell my superior that the site has too many things and need to lessen it, make it cleaner but the value is still in there. I think thats one reason why the site loads slow as per Alan.

Your site is very well designed with all of the elements you'll need to succeed. You have a good contact and About Us page, your security is prominently displayed and your products are well organized.

I can't think of a thing you should change. Good luck with this fine site.

Thumbs up

Hi Roban,

Thank you so much for appreciating our website.

The site seems fine to me. I like the design and layout. Very simple and direct.

Site speed is good and so is the overall navigation/site flow. Colors seem to go OK with each other too. In the spirit of constructive criticism - I would create larger add to cart buttons with a different color from your navigation (helps it stand out). Also, have you looked into larger images?

I totally agree with Mfox11. I like the site layout and design. Keep it up. Hope sales and marketing goes well for you.
    Start your own E-Commerce Video Shop for Free! Fastest and Easiest Way to Buy and Sell Your Unwanted Things. Sell Your Old Stuff Now. It''s 100% Free

Quote Originally Posted by mfox11 View Post
    Site speed is good and so is the overall navigation/site flow. Colors seem to go OK with each other too. In the spirit of constructive criticism - I would create larger add to cart buttons with a different color from your navigation (helps it stand out). Also, have you looked into larger images?
    Thanks Mfox11 for the suggestion, the add to cart button is a very good idea and regarding the images we already changed some of the images with a better and clear images were still in the process of updating some of the images

Quote Originally Posted by TimJones View Post
    I totally agree with Mfox11. I like the site layout and design. Keep it up. Hope sales and marketing goes well for you.
    Thanks TimJones

Like the site, but too cluttered?

Well-designed, functional site. I understand you've got all the verbiage below the images for SEO purposes. I'm less clear on why your top-level categories seem to be so specific. I'm not too familiar with the industry, but would suspect that there might be a more intuitive organizational structure for browsing your product hierarchy. But it's a judgment call.

That said, I don't see any reason to duplicate the products displayed in the picture in the text menu on the left side. This adds to the cluttered feel without providing any incremental benefit.

Thread Information