Thread: Please rate my jewelry site

Please rate my jewelry site

Ye my jewelry too www.jttbw.com Please replaced Links are you ok?

Tiffany Jewelry - isn't Tiffany a "Brand Name?"
    Are you legally reselling their jewelry or are you selling Tiffany "Inspired" Jewelry?

Shop price:US $5.0
    The proper way to display Five US Dollars would be $5.00

CONTACT US

You should get an email address with your companies domain name. Using a Hotmail address makes you look cheap

You should probably get an American to proof read your site for spelling and grammar errors

BEFORE:
    So when register, please provdie the correct information of yourself and please feel assured that all the information you provided are absolutely confidential.

AFTER:
    When you register, please provide your correct information. Rest assured that the information you provide us will be held in the strictest confidence.

BEFORE:
    China best replica brand jewelry wholesaler

AFTER:
    China’s best replica brand jewelry wholesaler

BEFORE:
    1. Are Your Brand Jewelry Authentic?
    All of our Brand Jewelry are Replica only, but all of them are with high quality, look like authentic ones very much.

AFTER:
    1. Is your jewelry authentic?
    Our jewelry is a replica of brand named jewelry. They are of high quality and look very much like the authentic versions.

Cartier, Tiffany, Hermes? You have to be selling fake products and as such have violated copyright laws. I doubt anyone would buy from you and if they do, they do so at risk.

This is highly informatics, crisp and clear. I think that Everything has been described in systematic manner so that reader could get maximum information and learn many things. Roban I think anyone can take risk for buy such products which can be need such type of products... I don't know these are fake products but it is my idea...

when you own such product at such price, you can join the affiliation to let the resellers to promote for you too.
    tifanny create the good market already.

This is good one. you have shown large number products in Goods category.

Plain vanilla.

As a customer I do not see much of a product once I get to your site. Bigger product images please and better images.

Thread Information