Page 1 of 2 12 Last>>

Thread: The trend of Ecommerce?

The trend of Ecommerce?

Hello,

I read a review with CEO of *******'s site and according to his opinion, he said that the future will leave the electronic commerce, and we will not be able to do business from it.

Do you agree with that saying?
    Where is the future of Ecommerce?

Here's Jeff Bezos (CEO of amazon.com) talking about the future of e-commerce. I think it's just the beginning.

http://www.learnoutloud.com/Free-Aud...Commerce/43301

I read this article. it's an interesting article that is based on a clear and certain trend for the e-commerce market.
    but in the article i read, the trend wasn't that certain and let me quote couple of things from the review i read with the CEO of the company, Jack Ma:

"In the era of advanced technology, it is not easy to create miracles in the Internet industry. Therefore, during the development of China’s online shopping industry, I feel proud of companies like Taobao, *******, Dangdang and Amazon.cn, which are using their own resources and efforts to change society. I find it really difficult."

So, he predicts an uncertain trend for the e-commerce market, because of the advanced technology and the online shopping.

In my opinion and as we can see, a year past by from the interview with Jack Ma and the prediction was probably incorrect, because the e-commerce field has grown and keeps on growing, which this is what we also believe in our company.

Not having read the original review, can't comment on ***'s assertion. But it seems to be a bizarre statement to make. As a consumer, I do a lot of my buying through ecommerce.

I've heart an opinion that the whole Internet will fall into a total crisis one day. Internet will be overloaded with information, spam, low quality everything so that people will be completely lost and give up. Who knows, everything is possible in our life!

At Brightpearl we think online and offline sales channels will merge, with consumers wanting to interchange between the two to make purchases e.g. buy online but pick up or return in-store. A multichannel approach to commerce is the future and retailers will need to be on as many of those channels as they can, to ensure they are everywhere their customers are buying. It's going to get even more complex to run a retail business that's for sure!

i think yes, if we do not need the "experiencing", for example, starbucks, we go there for experiencing which is unable to subsitute online. if i need pure service response and mechants, i just go online, and that's all.

my second point is that online is a single biggest distributing channel, and even in the model of winner takes all. so, in the trend of ecommerce, the winner like amazon, ebay, google checkout etc will monopoly most of the merchants distributing.

I'm not so sure about that. This will remain a rumor not unless we see research or stats that will prove this statement true.

You can get experience even if you order coffee online. If one day distribution of coffee or other food will be simplified with some robotic carriers , we will be able to order coffee online and get it at specific time. All in the future.

Looking at the numbers of some of the bigger Ecommerce sites it looks like Mobile is going to be a big part of the future

What I find true is globalization of ecommerce and bigger companies taking most of the market share.
    There will be more demand for ecommerce and it will be more complex

Cool

In my opinion more and more companies will switch onto e-business and customers too will prefer to purchase from the same simply for the purpose of convenience . With the whole economy now relying more or less on technology, eCommerce will be on the rise. Although true that certain experiences of going and purchasing from a brick and mortar store cannot be substituted by online stores the benefits offered by eCommerce is much more.

eCommerce yet to reach its worldwide boom. It is still establishing around the world. More security will be insured in future with better functionality to ensure more people switch to e-business more customer trust these businesses.

I disagree with his statement. We can say that this can just a thought of one person who is looking at things from only one angel.
    Personally i believe that in future eCommerce will grow more and we can see the past facts and stats which clearly show growth in this sector.
    Thanks.

E-commerce is latest trend now a days. E-commerce business can easily be started. It is less time consuming and cost effective then the traditional one. There is no need of physical existence in such business.

Thread Information