Thread: How do i sell physical copies online?

How do i sell physical copies online?

Hey guys,
    You know when you are about to buy an item online you have to insert your address, etc and after a few days you will receive the product at the address you provided.
    Well i am setting up an online business that offers products but i am stuck because i don't know where i should go or which companies offer these kind of services.
    If you know any companies that offer these services pleas let me know and if you had experience with any of them also let me know as it would be great.
    Thank you in advanced.

And what products would they be? Physical copies? What are they?

Physical computer software

I would think that digital downloading would be the way to go.

I know digital downloading is the way to go but i preffer for the clients to have a physical copy of the game, i just dont know any places that provide the services i need.

As a former reseller (drop shipping) I Know that you will have to start researching drop shippers of game software. It may take some time or you might get lucky but that's the only way I know of finding suppliers other than contacting other companies that do what you want to do. As a business person you should know who your competition is so start looking.

i think you are asking about fulfilment services, in which case ...

http://kunaki.com/ Kunaki is for CD/DVD production, manufacturing and fulfilment and can integrate with payment providers so it is automatic.

Hope that helps
    Hippi

Search some stationary store online you will get many , if you want to be more specific then add city or location with keyword. You will get online stores around your locality.

So are you manually processing orders or you are looking for someone to do this? Bit confused by your post as to what you are actually looking for a solution for?

Quote Originally Posted by MasterM View Post
    Hey guys,
    You know when you are about to buy an item online you have to insert your address, etc and after a few days you will receive the product at the address you provided.
    Well i am setting up an online business that offers products but i am stuck because i don't know where i should go or which companies offer these kind of services.
    If you know any companies that offer these services pleas let me know and if you had experience with any of them also let me know as it would be great.
    Thank you in advanced.
    Hello,

You should check PayPro Global. I personally work there and we offer back-up CD/DVD delivery with your own branding. We can set-up a custom order page for you, so that your customers can insert their delivery address while submitting a payment.

But I suggest you shouldn't neglect the electronic delivery as well. In any case to maximize conversions it is a way to work both ways. But that already depends on your product specifics, with which I am not familiar.

You can register for free with no obligations and explore PayPro Global's full spectrum of tools and features to sell software online.

In case you have questions, feel free to contact me on Skype: valeriu.braghis, I will be glad to answer your questions.

I wish you best of luck in your endeavors.

Best Regards,

Valeriu

You can communicate with amazon or ebay to sell your product on online. These are so popular website for online product selling.

Quote Originally Posted by Cage11 View Post
    You can communicate with amazon or ebay to sell your product on online. These are so popular website for online product selling.
    i was thinking about it too. this is one of the best way to sell the physical copies online.
    i'm sure it will be successful.
    Last edited by IzzoNet; 06-24-2012 at 04:18 AM.

Yes that true join best selling or shopping site online like ebay, amazon as it proves perfect platform to start and as it world wide trusted and popular so it will be beneficial to you also.

Thread Information