Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last>>

Thread: The perfect SEO

The perfect SEO

SEO have improved greatly. I believe that there are many modifications and advancements in this particular field. I am curious to get your opinion with the SEM 2010. Please share your end of views related to this matter. I am not a follower of the SEO trends but I expect your comments on this particular matter. Both these policy have been influential in dominant in the success of this site. I will keep on adding in these strategies and techniques. I want to enhance my site occurrence and can any body tell me a bit more about this? Please reply.

Dofollow quality backlinks and quick ranking on highly targeted keywords is a challenge in seo .

The perfect SEO can be done by focus on quality links not on quantity and focus on content.

Internet Technology and Search Engines

World Wide Web, is that there are hundreds of millions of pages available, waiting to present information on an amazing variety of topics. The bad news about the Internet is that there are hundreds of millions of pages available, most of them titled according to the whim of their author, almost all of them sitting on with servers ryptic names. When you need to know about a particular subject, how do you know which pages to read? If you're like most people, you visit an Internet search engine.
    Internet search engines are special sites on the Web that are designed to help people find information stored on other sites. There are differences in the ways various search engines work, but they all perform three basic tasks:
    • They search the Internet -- or select pieces of the Internet -- based on important words.
    • They keep an index of the words they find, and where they find them.
    • They allow users to look for words or combinations of words found in that index.
    Early search engines held an index of a few hundred thousand pages and documents, and received maybe one or two thousand inquiries each day. Today, a top search engine will index hundreds of millions of pages, and respond to tens of millions of queries per day. In this article, we'll tell you how these major tasks are performed, and how Internet search engines put the pieces together in order to let you find the information you need on the Web.

links removed
    Last edited by The Old Sarge; 05-27-2011 at 03:50 AM. Reason: Please use the signature feature in your profile for this sort of link.

Quote Originally Posted by robinpatrick2 View Post
    ... I am not a follower of the SEO trends but I expect your comments on this particular matter...
    If you could speak English properly, one might think you rather arrogant

SEO is going to be very difficult in these days because search engines are very smart and updating their algorithms to provide the accurate results. The recent update of the Google is panda/farmer update. Now a days SEO is going to become very difficult but required also so webmasters should need to be update with the all coming things.

Quality links > Quantity
    Find the best ecommerce solutions at ZippyCart!!

Whatever is the new modification or changes but always give first preference to Olden Rule which are called Golden rules also.

The Rules are-
    1.Unique and fresh content with full of useful niche information .
    2.Quality backlinks only.

These two are lifetime rules.

what is a back link and how do you create one? Im starting to think I need to take an online course. Ive read of backlinks tons of times but never was really sure of what that meant. That how I found this forum

Creating quality back links on do follow forums such as this one which is related to your niche and blog commenting will help increase page rank of the site. Social networking sites too such as Twitter and Facebook can be use to promote your business online.

Quote Originally Posted by business2sell View Post
    The perfect SEO can be done by focus on quality links not on quantity and focus on content.
    Well said , You may get 1000 links but amongst those only quality links can boost your site.

Assurity Financial Services

Quote Originally Posted by scott001 View Post
    Well said , You may get 1000 links but amongst those only quality links can boost your site.
    And, of course, if you only have quality links to your website, another SEO guru will tell you that Google will penalize you for having an unnatural link profile.

You must be committed to the basics, which many people choose to ignore; link building, adding unique content to your site on a regular basis, and doing onsite SEO.

Link building methods are very important to any SEO.It builds quality backlinks to the website.So that we can promote our website in a active way and Improve search engine ranking.

A perfect SEO means all done genuinely according to search engine algorithum and building quality and relevant backlinks.

Thread Information