Thread: Moderation Queue Problem/Question

Moderation Queue Problem/Question

Hi,

Sorry to be a pain, but I have just posted a reply at http://forums.smallbusinesscomputing...?threadid=8200 and got a moderation queue notice, which I didn't notice the first time I tried to post in that thread.

So I posted again to apologise to the mods for double posting, but it posted that post rather then sending it to the moderation queue!?

I just thought I would let mods and admins know of this in case its a bug that needs fixing and to also apologise for the extra post which could probably do with being deleted now lol

Thanks,
    Nat

Thank you Nat. We'll look into it.

Np Roban, happy to be of help

I am new to this forum, is all the posts will be monitor? So far only 6 of my posts being approve, rest are still in Moderation Queue. It is good idea to monitor spam, but does it will discourage new members participate?

@altcom

I see that you have 16 posts approved. Sometimes it may take a couple of hours if a post needs to be approved & I apologize for the inconvenience.

All is well as this is must due to spammer and those who are doing this genuinely than no need to worry about as sooner or later their post are going to approve anyhow after reviewing it.

So stay cool...

You're right jamith. Spam control is a huge issue here and we try to approve posts, especially from new members as quickly as possible. As your post count increases the need for approval will disappear.

Quote Originally Posted by roban View Post
    @altcom

I see that you have 16 posts approved. Sometimes it may take a couple of hours if a post needs to be approved & I apologize for the inconvenience.
    Hi Roban, thanks to reply. I getting like this forum, as this forum encourage interaction within community. Although it may take time approve those posting, but it maintain the certain quality.

Additional question, if every post is monitor, why some spam post still show in this forum?

The OP is keep promote
    Super SEO Solution
    Below replied seem like out of topic
    It is very difficult to target all keywords only if we have more pages in website.
    http://forums.smallbusinesscomputing...ead.php?t=8793

Thread Information