Thread: Which provider?

Hybrid View

Which provider?

Hi,
    I am about to start creating a ecommerce site and was wondering if anyone could advise on a good provider. I'm sure this is very subjective, but I was just looking for a few pointers in the right direction. Also, I would possibly like to extend this to other existing online shops e.g. amazon. Do you have to then build a new site on amazon or can you link or upload your existing site?
    Any advice at this stage greatly appreciated as I'm guessing it is so easy to go down the wrong route from the onset.
    many thanks
    Andy

Do you mean a hosting provider or a product provider? I would say if you are looking to get approved by amazon especially is to go down the route of having a new site up for them i would also suggest the same with ebay, ebay behing more difficult, i would say this also depends if you can make contact with one of the moderators as you could provide them with an existing site that you already have as this will show them you know what your doing.

Like Simonjay I'm not understanding exactly what you are asking. Are you wanting a hosting provider or are you asking about product providers? Are you selling the physical product, are you do a drop-ship product or are you promoting an affiliate product? Depending on what you are actually planning to do then you can get a better answer.

The question is not clear, everyone is try to answer.

good provider
    If u need a ecommerce CMS - Magento is the idea choice.
    If u need a hosting - Godaddy, hostgator
    If u need extend products market - you may consider google products

If you are looking for an ecommerce platform then Magento and Volusion are some options to consider

Thread Information