Page 1 of 2 12 Last>>

Thread: mobile marketing?

mobile marketing?

Has anyone used mobile marketing to reach your customers? Because mobile phones are everywhere today and most people have their cell phones with them. What do you think should be the factors to consider when using mobile marketing? Any opinions?

Yes the mobile market is everywhere now , so i think about to make a mobile website for my product, i don't it is a good idea and how to start it .

thanks for reply what about your product?

I am targeting local clients by using mobile marketing. Its working well in my area.

what about your product?

YES !
    Mobile are every where Now-a-days.You can enhance your customers relation and doing business on Mobile Phone.
    This is the one more step to your progress. This is beneficial for you business purpose.

To targeted mobile marketing, there are 2 area we can go:

1. Create a company apps to Adroid and Apple market
    2. Create a website that can fulfill all device (Desktop, Mobile and Table) - we call it as responsive design.

e.g. http://bestwebgallery.com/ (The design change according screen resolution)

Mobile Marketing

Mobile Marketing is growing rapidly and an effective tool to market or promote any product or service.

I am focus on internet marketing than mobile marketing.

mobile marketing is about for call-to-action, lets say the final call, last hour offer near stop etc.
    it's also for the what-near-me promotion, especially for the networking site that often base on the zip code to tell to the user who near them, buy their photo to decide if right for inviting a lunch etc.

for the crm, mobile phone also helps to get more closer of the relation with the customer, in their big day, send even an sms or mms is an impressive works!

Every website, whether you're just selling cupcakes or selling heavy equipment, it is still great to make a mobile version of the website to be able to reach the market who's always on the go--most especially your local target market.

Hello,

Mobile marketing is a great tool to reach your costumers. it also can contribute to the traffic of your site and by that to increase the incomes.

I tried mobile coupons but didn't have much success with them

USE Mobile phone??

Mobile marketing by mobile messaging creates a more personal and direct connection with customers. Sales professionals seek increased sales efficiency and client satisfaction from a mobile marketing tool.

Thread Information