Page 2 of 2 12

Thread: mobile marketing?

Hello friends,

I would like to say, Mobile marketing is broadly defined as “the use of the mobile medium as a means of marketing communication” or “distribution of any kind of promotional or advertising messages to customer through wireless networks”. More specific definition is the following: “using interactive wireless media to provide customers with time and location sensitive, personalised information that promotes goods, services and ideas, thereby generating value for all stakeholders".

Best regards
    Agili Ron
    Last edited by Agili Ron; 06-14-2012 at 07:49 AM.

Mobile Marketing

Mobile Marketing is a means by which sellers advertise their goods or services through the use of mobile devices.Mobile Advertising is the latest medium of marketing to enter the market and the most sought after by every seller. The annual compounded growth rate of 37% is expected by the year 2016.
    Last edited by C0ldf1re; 07-12-2012 at 08:38 AM. Reason: Blatant advertising removed

It is essential to get right to the point in your mobile marketing efforts. Therefore, you need to keep your offers brief and simple to understand. Make sure your message is concise.

Thumbs up mobile marketing

Thanks for improving knowledge,
    i had also not thought about mobile marketing, but after reading this thread i recognize the power of mobile marketing now i would take advantage of this marketing style ....

i am going to use mobile marketing for my business.
    Thanks once again to all of you ...!

Mobile promoting is promoting on or with a mobile device, like a telephone. Mobile promoting may be outlined as “the use of the mobile medium as a way of promoting communication”, the “distribution of any reasonably promotional or advertising messages to client through wireless networks”. a lot of specific definition is that the following: “using interactive wireless media to produce customers with time and placement sensitive, customized data that promotes product, services and concepts, thereby generating worth for all stakeholders".

From the latest news, mobile ads sent to a mobile user are sent into a separate box inbox.
    That is rather than your inbox, this would be an app. for mobile,.
    Producer of this app says Their app will collect all ads targeted to you and present them inside of a veritable “ad inbox.”

How mobile marketing is useful for our daily business life. Is it done directly or some other methods is to be implemented for it?

Quote Originally Posted by johnraj1 View Post
    Mobile Marketing is growing rapidly and an effective tool to market or promote any product or service.

Mobile marketing can also be defined as “the use of the mobile medium as a means of marketing communication”.

Mobile marketing had been a lot of help to many online users specially when checking their account and paying their bills.

There are several points in mobile marketing as follows -
    1. SMS Marketing
    2. MMS
    3. Mobile Applications
    4. Bluetooth Wireless Proximity Based Marketing
    5. Location-Based Marketing
    6. QR Codes
    7. Pay Per Call Mobile
    8. Voice Marketing
    9. Mobile Banner Ads

Regards,
    Jennifer

Technology had been a lot of help specially for mobile banking. Great thing people had discover this to make everyday transaction easy and fast.

I know banking uses mobile as their medium for their services. One great way for customers to check their accounts. Easy and fast.

In terms of marketing, it's more important to know what to do with mobile than it is to define it.

Anyhow, I came across this free training on mobile marketing for small businesses which you may be interested in.

It's video based which is cool and best of all its free

Mobile marketing is also effective in banking world. I believe this can be a great way to get more customers.

Thread Information