Thread: Jewelry store

Jewelry store

Here is my new jewelry store,i think you guys will like.I use NopCommerce.

http://www.worldnetsales.org/bijouterie/

Maybe it's these tired old eyes but I don't see any prices on men's watches nor do I see an add to cart button.

Hi!
    I don't see prices for most of products and try to make details for all products in one format - details for some products are written in bold, for others in different font. You should also add something like FAQ where it will be written what payment methods ppl can use, what is your shipping cost, etc.

I have a soft spot for rose golds after Michael Kors released his limited rose gold watch. It is hard to accessorize that watch with yellow or white gold.
    Please include the price in the 'details' button please .. and do you ship outside of US? Thanks.

I would make design more appealing for jewelry site. Bigger pictures. W2 design will be better

It's not bad but I think it's a little bit cluttered and there's no clear call to action button on any of your pages. I'm also not sure I would use the colors you are using (black).

^ I have to agree. 'Cluttered' is the word tha best describes the site.

Don't you just love it when someone asks for help and doesn't bother to acknowledge it when it's offered.

This dude asks for help in February and here it is April and he hasn't bothered to respond. Another week and this thread is history.

For Engagement rings My recommend will be www.Simongjewelry.com

I think I agree with the other posts. It is a bit cluttered. 'Womens Watches' is misspelt as 'womens Wacthes'. It is really difficult to find the price of the goods. I don't like huge price tags, minimal is always nice. But the price does need to be relatively obvious.

Totoro

for doing the jewelry, the website design is even more important than the other fields. i would suggest to optimize the design first!

Thread Information