Thread: Multi-Channel ecommerce Software for a very Small Business

Multi-Channel ecommerce Software for a very Small Business

Hello.

We currently sell on eBay and Amazon and we are looking for software that can handle inventory between both marketplaces as well as report sales.

If the software is able to reprice on Amazon that would be great as well.

The kicker here is that we are small. So we cannot pay huge rates to run this software.

If this is not available for 10-30 dollars a month then I understand but Ive been searching and alot of sites want you to call for pricing and I figured the experts here would be able to at least guide me towards a few to check out.

Thank you for your time

God Bless

Crossover Store

You can go for magento ecommerce software. It will fulfill all your requirement. Even i am using this software & it has ease my lots of work.

Hi Crossoverstore, Here is a list of some good eCommerce software that are in my knowledge and i have used some of them:
    > x-cart
    > bigcommerce
    > shopify
    > cubecart
    > 3dcart
    > magentocommerce
    Magento commerce and cubeart are the software that i have used for my projects and would like to tell you that both of these are so good.

If you are looking for the absolute best, I would try BigCommerce, Shopify, or 3dcart.

Nice post there are many person searching about that now they will find enough resources by your post. Thanks for sharing.
    Someone always help make seriuosly posts i'd condition. This can be really the very first time .I like this kind of blog.

Such claver work and reposting .Keep up the great works guys i've added you guys to my blog roll. This is a great .

Easy Red Currant Banana and Flax Protein Smoothie
    Last edited by shahid11; 01-07-2015 at 06:56 AM.

Thread Information